Have an account?

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Im Back!!

** Song of the Day: Nishaan - Noori **

Hi guys!!
I'm finally back from my Chief Burger eating ... mango milkshake drinking ... Chadar wearing ... Chai drinking ... gup shupping ... compound walking ... speed scrabble playing Pakistan trip! I had crazy fun. We did absolutly nothing ... which is one of the usual happening things in Peshawar. Me, Tina, Momi, Mona, Tauseef and Haider went to eat Chief every chance we got ... and while we were at it ... Milkshake drinking wasnt very far off on that list of Shananigans. My little Nunnu's are all grown up now. Even my Hashim. And Aleena ... Dang that child is cute. She is such a scary baby. She cries all the time. Kinda reminded me of my baby Umo. Who is also scary. lol. But she is so cute. She looks completly exactly like Gulbhai ... and then at the same time she looks completly exactly like Zainab. It is quite strange. My nanna Ibber is another different story. The boy is super photogenic. . . . . So is Aiman. But she just refuses to speak. Haider is in complete and total Aiman withdrawl. She clung to him the whole time we were there. It was kinda cute. And then theres Sheri and Ahmed. Those two kids are quite the cartoons. More so because all they do is watch cartoons. Everything that comes out of their mouth has something or another to do with some cartoon. Saad included. lol. It is quite amusing actually. lol. And Then there is Fiza and Hooriya and Mr. Dughal. Fiza is as cute as ever. Hooriya is as talkative as ever. And I actually this time around talked to Dani (found out some secrets lol. Which I still need some details on mister!). Oh and I have also realized one thing. Next time I need something from Pakistan... guess who is shopping for me .... MOMI!!!! lol. The girl likes the stuff I like. Literally ... exactly. It is quite creepy in lots of ways but hay ... thats a good thing lol. Speaking of creepy ... you know what is creepy ... Tauseef. He actually acts like a doctor. lol. The boy is a dentist ... but everyone is always asking him stuff... and he answers. lol. I guess it all comes from living in the same house as Uncle lol. But hay ... the boy has impressed quite a few people lol. Its really cute lol. Because its Tauseef we are talking about. Tauseef! lol. Right Sophie?? lol.

Oh and by the way everyone ... My quilt is in the making. Work in progress! FINALLY! Yay!!!!
Now all you Canada / US / Dubai folks gotta get a move on. Ima give you the thingy ... and you do your thing on it and quicktime give it back to me so I can get it made before this whole shadi shindig. If you know what I mean.

I have pictures ... lots of pictures ... but you will have to come over to see them. lol Suckers. I will put em up here too. But that will happen when I get a chance. When I get home.

I miss all of you guys in Pakistan!!! Thanks for everything guys!!! *muaaaah*
especially Seef ... for twisting my arm and making me cry ... jerk lol (hehehe just joking. U know i luv u) ... and Momi ... for bugging the crap out of me ... You know what im refering to (shoes). Punk! lol. And Gulbhai for making my whole face orange!!!!!! lol!!
Dont worry. I'll be back next year to get all of you back. You guys just wait. lol.

Alright... thats all I got.
I'M HOME!!!!!!!! =)

p.s. The lack of Jhoola tree was quite the depressing experience *sniff sniff*
p.s. I also miss my mom
p.s. I also missed Iqbal while I was there. (There ... I mentioned you... crybaby! lol 'muah')

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

PSYCHO! :-)
i had fun too jaania! love u !