Momi trying to flip the page with too much motivation and Hooriya trying to pray for her to get a papercut??
.jpg)
Seef trying to look Sexy with his single Ab.
.jpg)
Im sorry ... I have no idea. I dont understand this boy lol.
.jpg)
This picture was never meant to make it in here but its cute so ill leave it lol. Make it up guys make it up lol sheesh!

Chand Chacha trying to not get caught Thunga-ing lol

Iqbal trying to look hot and cool at the same time but looks more confused than anything else.

Haider trying to get in the picture
Fiza trying to bunny ear haider and still look cute for the picture
Sheri trying to not fall off the stair while trying to make it into the picture
.jpg)
God i donno what Haider is trying to do to my poor Hashim lol
Seef trying to get Haider to throw Hashim so he can catch him.
Hooriya trying to aim the white thing at Seef.
.jpg)
Kuki Phopho trying to eat the flower without Yahya Maamon noticing but she didnt fool him lol

Me trying to get over my "gotta stay on solid ground' thing

Maan Jaan trying to sleep but will I ever let him?? lol.

Hina fully trying to shoot me nicely while I try to save my camera and take a picture while Im at it. lol

Sumi trying to lock the rest of the kids into the tent ... no really ... thats really what she was trying to do. Evil kids I swear lol

Okey dokey thats all I got for now.
I am kinda at work pretending to look super busy because I dont want to do my work. lol Its Friday man. Who works on a Friday. "Give me a break" (as dad would say) lol!
Alright... Cya lata.
P.s. I dont apprecieate the lack of blogging by the way. Just because Zaff has been busy and not able to blog... come on guys! Blog already.. what is this facebook nonsense. Sheesh!





0 comments:
Post a Comment