** Song of the Day: Im so much cooler online - Brad Paisley **
Yes I have finally decided to blog. Its been a while. A looong while and I think I may need a little practice again at this blogging phenomenon. And no I will not be the gay blogger who apologizes for not blogging for so long since the blog really is about ongoings in my life and if the ongoings overtake all my free leisure time.... the blogging lacks. You know what I'm saying. Well at least the married folk do. Its difficult. Doing the things you would normally have done when single. Since I got married... honestly... I have not been able to get past the first quarter of any and every book I have opened. I have not blogged which was somewhat of a daily activity in my life. I have not worked out!! Holy crap I feel disgusting. yeesh! I have stopped drawing. I hope I remember how lol. Its been a looooong time since I sat down and watched an indian movie curled up in a blanket with chai. I have not seen my friends since I got married! It has also been forever since someone else has done my laundry lol. But thats a given. lol. Unfortunate.... certain prevliges are just taken away when u get married lol.
But on the plus side..... Me and Iqbal have been married now for a year and bit.... a month and a half to be exact. Which is super cool but I honestly didnt even realize its been so long. But ofcourse... with the year mark behind us now ... we ... and by we I mean just me ... have started to get THE lectures. From everyone... and the surprising part of it is.... Ive even got it from Haider!! Quite the strange situation that was lol. But yes... the questions and concerns have begun.
Mom: sooooo ... when are we going to see this baby of yours
Me: um... I dont know... I havnt thought about it yet
Mom: well we want one
Me: we do??? whos we?
Mom: Us... me... ur dad... you know. all of us. we want a baby already
Me: but mom.... I dont think Its happening yet
Mom: comeon sarah.. you can have one baby and and then you can at least be sure then have the rest of them later when you want to have babies... you know?
Me: you want me to have a tester baby??
Mom: well... yes
And I had the same conversation with Maami. *sigh* Im getting so much pressure and Amina and Saima get nothing. What is up with that?! Not cool!
So moving along ... Its almost christmas and the year is almost over. Ammi is in Atlanta. Mom and dad have gone away to Pakistan and missed Eid here. It was quite the awkward feeling without them and it will once again be awkward without them on christmas and also new years. The christmas tree was put up and dad wasnt here. Thats his thing. We put up the christmas tree together every year *sigh*. I miss them. I'm also starting to now miss Asma. And Sophie... lol which is strange since she dosnt live in Toronto but still. Its just the thought of her being in Pakistan. You all know what I'm talking about. lol.
My poor camara is sick again. I have real bad luck with these cameras. Not quite sure why but someone has put a hex on me Im sure of it. So point being... I have no pictures of anything for the past 3 months or so. That is just unimaginable. So me and Iqbal have come to a conclusion. We need a DSLR. So I have decided that this DSLR will be bought. Come February.... I will have one. Im sorry... I mean we will have one =) ... inshallah aaaaammeeeeennn!! And when that is done... Sarah will be back in the game!!! Im sorry ... I mean... me and Iqbal will be back in the game. Wooo!! I'm actually starting to get excited about it already. And by excited I mean anxious.
So seeing as I have not been blogging and seems like it will be a while since I blog again.... Maybe. It would be safer if I say this now.
Merry christmas!!!!
Happy New Year!!!!
*muah muah muah*
Byee!! =)
Twitter Updates
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I appreciate that you admitted to sucking. Seriously, next to you guys, I'm the saintly blogger.
Also, I will have my Nikon D90 before you. Bwahaha. Can't buy Canon anymore since they've got April advertising their SLRs because they're called Rebels. New low, Canon.
the response time is slower on the canons too. They take good pictures but they seem a little to klunky to me.
so much for having your camera before us... BOOYA zaf.
you need to blog again. i know i do too. but still
Post a Comment