Have an account?

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Guess What?!


** Song of the Day:  Far East Movement - Like a G6 **

Hey Everyone,

I have not blogged in quite a while and am very apologetic.  I don't have any real reason as to why I have not been blogging ... I have been lazy.  I thought about trying to make something up but then figured that was too much work.  lol ... Lazy... you get it.  However I do have some exciting news ... for the past 5 years or so I have been wanting, trying, meaning... to go and get a piercing.  Ear ... Belly ... the usual.  Something different... exciting.  But people have always talked me out of it....oh wait... thats not it... I have just always chickened out!  lol.  Yes ... I am a big chicken when it comes to pain....I can handle it... but I just dont want to handle it.  You know what I mean???  Anyway ... I GOT MY NOSE PIERCED!  Finally!!!  Check it out:



Man oh man... every time I had asked someone how their experience was with nose piercings ... everyone... and I mean EVERYONE told me "oh it dosnt hurt and its super quick and you wont even feel it.".  BULL SHIT!!  It hurt like hell!  The guy took a huge fat needle... grabbed a little clasp thing and first pinched my nose... which hurt a little on its own and then jammed the needle down my nose!  It was freakin painful man!  My eyes were tearing.  I felt like such a wuss. My eyes were tearing for a bit and I was shaking for a good half hour after it happened.  However ... I am so glad I got it done.  It looks awesome!!!  And overall it was an OK experience.  I dont think I an ever going to voluntarily go and get a piercing.  Ever!  But I am still glad I did it.  =)

I HAVE A NOSE PIERCING!!!!!!!  YAH BUDDY!!!!

xoxo
Sarah

0 comments: