Have an account?

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

"Florida was Faaaantasmic!!!!"

Alright Alright! I know I'm slackin' ... Yeesh! And I do have lots to say today so don't complain now.

First off ... the Florida trip was freakin awesome! Actually no ... it was FAAANTASMIC! Lol. We did ... well now that I think about it ... we didnt do too much did we. We DID go to Disney World though! Which was amazing! I've seen it before but you know me ... I can never get enough of Disney! Oh so for the people who don't know ... Me, Meen, Asmi, Nadi, Hadi, Saimee and Yalnee went to Orlando for Meen & Saimee's Bachelorette party. Stupid Sophie and Amber didnt come!!! So upset at you girls! And Saddaf didnt come either! You pooper! But it was still awesome! That vacation was so needed I swear. Anyways so we went to MGM Studios ... and sat on the 'Tower of Terror" ride. Man when I went on it the first time in 94 ... it was so different. This time around ... DANG!!!! Ok it was so much better this time to be honest. It was wicked!!! Nadia and Hadia were on it too. LOL You can imagine how that went. Nadia almost had a heart attack and couldnt stop shaking for hours! Miss I don't go on rides! lol. That was quite funny lol. Poor Nadi. Surprisingly Hadia was doing ok. Which was a little strange. Since shes more barf-ish. If you know what I mean. lol. I'm glad they went on it though lol.

THEN we also went to see the 'Indiana Jones Stunt Show'! Mr. Super Hot Stunt Double! DANG! You should have seen these little girls of ours drooling over him! And fighting for his sweaty armpit! lol. You girls are gross I swear to god! Yalnee!! lol. Oh and can't forget miss superstar Amina got chosen as an extra in the show! Which was too damn funny lol. Being a drama student Meen ... that was horrible! lol. Cute but horrible lol. Anyway that was super exciting. I have videos ... lemme know if you wanna see them. They are Wicked! Then the next day we went to Animal Kingdom! That was too wicked. The rides were actually pretty cool man! You know ... you think ... Animal Kingdom ... Stupid rides and what not ... um ... the rides were hype! I loved them. That one with the Gorilla!!! dang!!! And the Dino one was wicked too! Haider man! Those rides are so you, Mom and Dad! We gotta go! Nadi Hadi ... You girls missed out man! So good! Not even scary. You shoulda went. It was really cool.

Anyway ... I think this fast pass deal is pretty wicked! Wonderland should do that! I swear to god! Especially for that theater seat shaker movie ride thingy. Whatever its called! Can never remember what its called for the life of me! in 11 freakin years! And I still cant remember! lol. Tragic! (Aye! Its still my word Iqbal! Get off it man! lol Punk!).

OH OH OH!!!! Went to watch the Shuttle Launch!!!!! THAT was Wicked!!! I have videos of that too!!!!! You guys gotta see them. Really really! We were pretty far. Kennedy Space Centre is 8 miles away from it and the observation deck was full so we couldnt go there even though we got there super early. But we still saw it and it was still quite close. We fully saw the super bright fire from the rockets. And it was freakin loud. So its all good. At least we saw it... you know? It was really cool though. Bhai ... you woulda loved it!

Oh and one last thing. The night scene ... Orlando ... SUX!!! Royaly! And thats all I have to say about that. lol.

Anyways ... to sum it all up ... my girls looked wicked ... we had crazy fun. I wish all the people who werent there were there. And I'm glad Meen and Saimee had fun!
*muah!*

0 comments: