Have an account?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

This Carpet is Uuuugly!

** Song of the Day: Seasons of Love - Rent **

Ok Guys ... Here is the deal. Today is what .... the 11th? There is a new block of performances for Wicked opening up for the end of November to the end of December. Sales for these performances start on the 16th. Whoever wants to go ... needs to give me their money within the next couple days because I'm getting the tickets on the 16th. No more delays. So ... give me a call and let me know if you wanna go and give me the money so I can do this. Okey dokey? Thanks.

Im sitting at work ... waiting for these guys to fix up the phone system so I can do some work. I actually do have alot of work I can do right now but Im so not doing it. I just dont have the energy man. This morning ... I woke up super late. I woke up at 9 ... which is when I should be at work. Then I got up and couldnt find a single thing to wear. Absolutly nothing. And since I was so super late ... I had to rush and literally grab the first thing that came into my hand ... after changing 5 times and getting sick of it. So now im wearing brown dress pants ... a pink sweatshirt lol ... and blue socks. Thats just great matching ... Great! Good thing no one can see the socs. lol.

So I walk into work this morning and what do I see? There is a box of open chocolate milk sitting on my desk. Whos is it? NO IDEA. Im going to assume the cleaner dude was drinking it and left it here. Which is not very good cleaning if you ask me. But it happened ... but thats based on my assumption. lol. Who knows where it really came from. I'll go with the cleaner though. Sounds realistic.

I need to get a laptop. I really do. There are so many things I can do while im wasting time at lunch or sitting in front of my TV (which hardly ever happens ... but it mite happen more if I had a damn laptop). And I get crazy ass brain farts while Im nowhere near a working area. So if I have my "working area" with me ... those thoughts would never not get done. Know what I mean? And besides ... I think since I'm applying for my MBA ... it would be quite helpfull.

Im just full of random thoughts today. Don't ask me why. I dont know either.

So it rained like a madman today. The rain is what actually woke me up ... not the alarm. I slept through that thing. But the rain?! See ... Maano is afraid of the rain. She takes a spaz and jumps off the bed and runs and hides. Mostly that hiding place be the underside of the bed. So she was sleeping on me pretty much ... and when she took a spaz ... she woke me up lol. And thats how the story went.

Do you know how many tissue boxes I have gone through over the past couple weeks? 4 1/2! Thats alot man! Alot!

Im having a conversation with iqbal on MSN. Heres how it went:

Tink says:
Wacha doin?

.: iq :. says:
working

Tink says: Im too... actually no ... im blogging cuz my tummy hurts and i cant talk to customers

.: iq :. says:
you are the queen of iqscuses

.: iq :. says:
its impressive in a way Tink says: lol y u gotta diss me up like that

.: iq :. says:
i said its impressive

.: iq :. says:
sheesh

*sigh* men are just dumb! lol
Anyhow ... thats all I got.
C'ya *muah*

0 comments: