Have an account?

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Two Things ...

* Song of the Day: When you go out in the woods today - Open Season (Elf Version) *

I had 2 funny things happen to me this morning that I cant help sharing. lol. One of them is an msn conversation and the other is something that Iqbal told me. lol.

So Iqbal calls me from downtown and goes "I saw a hijabi girl on a cell phone. She was making a call and she took her cell phone and put it under her hijab to her ear". Now I'm like ... "duh! Cuz you can hear better that way. No big deal." And then he goes " Let me finish" so I figured ok why not. And he goes "then she let go of the phone!" lol. The girl stuck the phone in her hijab by her ear!!! And left it there! Who does that?! lol. Freakin hilarious I swear. Some people are too cute.

Anyway 2nd story.
I was talking to Haider online because he had some computer problem (*sigh*) and heres how the conversation went:

Part I:

Haider *919* says:
bhana man there is a virus on my computer i dont understand why these come

Tink says:
how do u know theres a virus now?

Haider *919* says:
cuz its saying here is a virus...

Tink says:
so run mcafee

Haider *919* says:
your computer is infected with adware..... would you like to download additional software to remaove malware threats and protect your system?

Tink says:
lol ... no just run mcafee

Haider *919* says:
okay i did but it didnt find anything

Tink says:
the windows defender

Haider *919* says:
windows defender is on it... macafee didnt find any intruders and system machanics has done all its upgrades.. we are on top of this virus

Tink says:
and make sure ur windows updates are done lol

Haider *919* says:
it will not get away from our defences

Tink says:
such a dork

Haider *919* says:
we will eliminate it,

Tink says:
ok u do that lol

Haider *919* says:
the virus is in hiding, we are not able to detect there presence the defender has failed, need another tactic we will let it be, make it think that we are unaware of its presence, that might give us a lead on the where abouts of the intruder

Tink says:
u watch too much tv. lol

Haider *919* says:
the intruder has invaded my start menu

Tink says:
what?

Haider *919* says:
It has set a "x" that turns into a "?" and back again, we are unable to click on it, or remove it.. it is causing us to get anoyed...

Tink says:
ok dude!... how do u screw up ur laptop ... u just got it back from Hp

Haider *919* says:
man i got to my seneca site and thats it... i dont even do anything on it oh but i was lookin at supercars and it said something about a program.. which i might have clicked on ~~~~~~~~~~~
Part II:

Haider *919* says:
bhana you gotta fix my laptop when you get back its out of my technical knowledge...

Haider *919* says:
the intruder is out smarting me, we are not able to detect it and it has invaded the internet lines and taken controll of it.. we are not able to accesss the intenet files anymore..

Tink says:
lol

Tink says:
Ok

Haider *919* says:
we are in dyer assistence, charlie dalta over and out....

Yup! Thats my brother for ya! Lol!! I have not been able to stop laughing at that one as yet lol!!! Okey doke ... That is all I got.
C ya! *muah*

0 comments: