Have an account?

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Been Too Long!

* Song of the Day: Baby It's Cold Outside - Leon Redbone/Zooey Deschanel *

Hay Everyone!
So it has been forever since I last blogged.
That is mainly why my blog looks so different now. So here is what happened: My blog was perfectly fine and I was posting to it one day. I published it and everything went okey. Then I went over to my Wordpress blog and uploaded all information to it as well for all my pakistani lovelys. And when I went back to my blog ... everything was okey. Good? Good. Then the next day when I went on my blog ... everything was screwed up. Now you guys know me and my insane-ness with the way my stuff looks. So I spend effort in formatting my posts and blogs in a specific way. Everything ... I mean EVERYTHING on my blog was bunched up in one single paragraph! Pissed me off. Called blogger for help but they have abandoned me! Sheezes! So anyway ... Now I have 2 blogs. I got sick of it ... created a new blog. Which would be this one. And I still have my old one .... Which would be
www.sarahkqold.blogspot.com with all my old stuff. But yeah ... this one still looks hype dosnt it?

Anyway!! Got lots to blog about since I am so behind. Here goes ...

The Elections are over. That was quite an interesting experience. We lost ... but who cares ... we still did some kick ass work. It woulda have been super nice if we did win ... but even though we didnt win ... at least we got the experience out of it. And it was fun. Exhausting and super time consuming but fun. Anyway Good Job Q's! Especially dad and Yahya Mamoon! They were going nuts! And now my dad is sick because he fully over worked himself.

So the elections are over ... back to shadi preperations. So much to do still!!! SO MUCH!!! So now starts every day at the mall and every evening decorating and stuff. I got my christmas tree and my outdoor lights. Which are hype! You guys gotta see them and help me out with them by the way. Since me and zaff ( and devi aunti cant do it all ourselves). That means you Iqbal get to help out the lovely Sarah with her decorations. lol. So yeah. Help needed ppl!

So I bought things. Expensive things! So now I am broke as hell. I bought a laptop. Which is Hype as heck. Its a Dell as you can probably already tell from the picture. I am not too too fond of Dell's to be quite honest. But this one is an exception. Look at it. Does this even look like a Dell to you?? Nope!!! Its gorgeous looking. Its small and its a very Sarah thing to buy. lol. If you know what i mean.

I also bought a Camera. I broke mine guys! My wicked Canon. I mean ok it was ugly. But im attached man. That think took the most amazing pictures and i dont think anything compares. NOTHING. I bought a different one ... which is super wicked but im not willing to part with my old one. Im waiting for Mr. Mansoor to come down there so he can test it out so we can decide if I should return it and get the next model up from my old camera or not. I think i should but we will see how that goes. I love my old camera. My poor baby!

Alright... thats all i got for now.
Talk to you later. *muah*

3 comments:

sixth lie said...

who's this "lovely sarah"? i've never met this person. i've met you, but never this "lovely sarah"

when are we starting that decorations bit, anyhow?

Unknown said...

havent met her either

Anonymous said...

lovely sarah? i don't get it.

i must say sarah, HYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE BLOG!!!!! coooooool maaaan!!!! very nicely done.

and i'm sorry if my blog depressed you, i didnt'realize that canker sores, mucus and braces would emotionally affect you.