So its 5:23 pm and I am getting quite irritated with work. Since I only have about 7 more min to go and I have been working non stop all day long ... I decided I will take a break ... or actually ... just stop working for the day and blog. I was sitting here thinking of what to do while I wait for my ride and I automatically reached over past my keyboard to my hand sanitizer. Then after that I decided ... oh what the heck and reached over for my baby lotion. Then I decicded that since I dont plan on doing anything and that requires me to stay awake for a little bit of time ... I decided to go get a coffee. Then when I came back and while I had to wait for my coffee to cool down a bit ... I popped a Juicy Fruit in my mouth and picked up my phone to call someone. Now before I made that call ... I grabbed my hair tie and put my hair up. Then While I was searching for the number in my phone ... it occured to me ... there has not been a single day where I didnt use all 6 of those things at work. Dang! So I decided to blog about it ... and now here I am. Blogging. About my strange "routine". And I had to take a picture.
Twitter Updates
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Just a Thing
* Song of the Day: Crazy Kya Re - Dhoom 2 *
So its 5:23 pm and I am getting quite irritated with work. Since I only have about 7 more min to go and I have been working non stop all day long ... I decided I will take a break ... or actually ... just stop working for the day and blog. I was sitting here thinking of what to do while I wait for my ride and I automatically reached over past my keyboard to my hand sanitizer. Then after that I decided ... oh what the heck and reached over for my baby lotion. Then I decicded that since I dont plan on doing anything and that requires me to stay awake for a little bit of time ... I decided to go get a coffee. Then when I came back and while I had to wait for my coffee to cool down a bit ... I popped a Juicy Fruit in my mouth and picked up my phone to call someone. Now before I made that call ... I grabbed my hair tie and put my hair up. Then While I was searching for the number in my phone ... it occured to me ... there has not been a single day where I didnt use all 6 of those things at work. Dang! So I decided to blog about it ... and now here I am. Blogging. About my strange "routine". And I had to take a picture.
So its 5:23 pm and I am getting quite irritated with work. Since I only have about 7 more min to go and I have been working non stop all day long ... I decided I will take a break ... or actually ... just stop working for the day and blog. I was sitting here thinking of what to do while I wait for my ride and I automatically reached over past my keyboard to my hand sanitizer. Then after that I decided ... oh what the heck and reached over for my baby lotion. Then I decicded that since I dont plan on doing anything and that requires me to stay awake for a little bit of time ... I decided to go get a coffee. Then when I came back and while I had to wait for my coffee to cool down a bit ... I popped a Juicy Fruit in my mouth and picked up my phone to call someone. Now before I made that call ... I grabbed my hair tie and put my hair up. Then While I was searching for the number in my phone ... it occured to me ... there has not been a single day where I didnt use all 6 of those things at work. Dang! So I decided to blog about it ... and now here I am. Blogging. About my strange "routine". And I had to take a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment