Have an account?

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I Got Nothing (as Zaffar would say)

** Song of the Day: Rolling Stones - Drift Away **

The shadi is 5 days away and there is still a crazy amout of kaam that needs to be done. I still gotta decorate my house. Which I will do tonite and finish. I hope! And then theres all this other stuff .... like setting up Mansoor and Meens room. Which is quite the task lol. Then theres my tree! Which is yet to be completley decorated. Oh! And today is my parents anniversary!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MUMMY AND PAPA!!!! *muah*

Aside from that there is nothing going on... theres alot of dancing happening ... but just between the girls. The boys have yet to start and the meetings are just not comming together. Which is not a good thing! You guys have to get ur butts in gear. You people keep missing the meetings Haider is setting up. Buck up guys! (as meen would say).

So thats that ... the main purpose of my post was pretty much to put my 'song of the day' out there. lol. Iqbal will know why this is. lol


* Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul I want to get lost in your rock and roll And drift away *

P.S. I was on this blog ... just a random blog and it had a bunch of things ... pretty cool stuff but one of the posts started with a picture of a girl and then the following comment. If you can figure out what itmeans ... please do let me know lol!

"Its its my couzine is really too nice its fact Ti boils that I not seen them have often speaks on msn. I have full too hate to re-examine it pasque one the known as full one with business (which is not badly useless) my his Po engraves to me only the thing that jveu its to see it before dying!!!! tk its Po badly its that I have has to say on my couzine that I like full strong tention has twa!!! - xxx-"

0 comments: