** Song of the Day: Higher Than High - Machel Montano **
Soooooo!!!! I have been for probably 2 months now been looking for a new digital camera. Why? Since I already have such an amazing camera? Well .... about that ... I was one day just sitting around in my family room and picked up my camera off the table .... and it kinda sorta slipped out of my hands and fell on the carpet. Now mind you this was not like a humungo fall or anything.... very small and very padded carpet ok. So the camera was okey but I later ... a min later ... found that the flash is completely gone. So I decided ... since my camera is so amazing ... I will go get it fixed. I took it to the store and they told me that its ganna take them 200$ to fix it. Well they actually said that it will take then 200$ to look at it and see whats wrong with it. And if they find something wrong with it and actually fix it ... it will cost more. Soooo I decided forget that!! Right?
Now this camera has a built in wide angle lens. I honestly feel that all digital cameras at this point in time should have built in wide angle lenses or the option to enable or disable it. Who knows. And yes I realize there are external ones okey! Sheezes! Anyway ... point is ... my first choice was to buy the model up from mine ... the Canon S80. Now this camera is like 5 times better than mine rite now. I went out searching and searched and searched and searched and found absoultly nothing. This camera was nowhere to be found. Now after a few weeks I decided ... Sarah ... its Mansoors wedding and get a god damn camera already. So I decided to look around. I tried so many cameras. I think Best Buy is sick of me buying and returning cameras. Anyway... no camera was good enuf. Definetly not the SD 900. That was the biggest disapointment ever! Piece of shit! Sheez! Anyway so then I decided you know what .... I have a week left for the Shadi and I am ganna Ebay it. And guess what!!!! I got my camera!!!!! I got the S80 Baby!!!!!! Woooo!!!!!! Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah!!
And also ... I wanted to get a new iPod rite. The 60 Gig video. I looked it up and I realized that they dont quite make those anymore and the one up from that is an 80. and the one lower from that is a 30 which is useless because mine is a 30 and its freakin full. Dont ask me why I have so much music. I just do. Im just that wicked alright! Anyway ... so I ordered that and it just came in today! It is sitting at home waiting to be opened and I am super excited man! Super excited!!! Oh Yeah!!! Oh Baby! (as Hina would say lol).
Anywayz thats that. Thats all I had to say.
Shadi is in 3 days! Panic has struck! Nothing is done! What are we ganna do!!!??!!!
Lets get seriously cracking guys. Seriously!!
*muah*
Twitter Updates
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment