Mansoor and Amina are finally married!! Wooo!!
The past couple weeks have been the most hectic and stressfull weeks of my life! I know ... all of you people are like ... they got married not you. Hay! Who do you think was going insane to get everything done huh?! Thanks Zaffar!!

But yes ... aside from all of that ... everything was perfect. Amina and Mansoor looked great and happy. We even got a few tears which is always good lol. And no I am not talking about myself thank you very much!! lol. The speaches were great. I was actually supposed to go up there at random at some point but fully started bawling and couldnt go. lol Not like I had anything prepared but i was just ganna wing it but couldnt. Know what I mean? *sigh*.
There was also this nasty flu thing going around which all of you are aware of. lol! I was holding back on getting sick because of the shadi and literally as soon as all the speeches were done and the music turned on to end the night the sickness hit me so hard I was dying! And I'm still sick lol. Yeesh! *muah* I'm glad you guys are finally married. Luv you both! (even though your leaving me. punks!)
p.s. Qudsia Danced!!!!!! Dang!!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment