It is nutz outside today guys! Nutz!
Ok ... well maybe not that nutz but heres what happened. I woke up ... fully not knowing its snowing. Get ready and everything and I hear dad. I mean ok ... dad leaves for work at freakin 7 am and hes still home?? Yeah ... Strange. So I get ready and dad goes .... "you going to work?" and I'm like ... ofcourse! and he looks at me a little strangly and says ... "oh .. well ok ... I'll drop you off." So now I'm like ... ALRIGHT!! So I step out of my house and I'm fully slipping and sliding my way to the car. LOL. Fully had to get out of my heals and get into my Pumas first. lol. Anyway yeah so I get to work ... takes me about an hour and a half when it usualy takes me 10 min max! I get to work and realize no one is here because people arent fools like me to get their asses out of bed and home in this ... this ... snow (uh!). Anyhow ... THEN ... I get to my desk and realize I'm an idiot and forgot my laptop at home!!! I had to then call dad to get Haider to drop off my laptop which dad did himself lol. (so sweet !)
Anyway so while I was sitting around ... I dont know for what reason since I have a shitload of work to do and deadlines to meet today .... I was looking throught some of my pictures and came across this one and had to blog it.

My question would be ... whos foot is that and why the hell is Haider making a claw and that Grrr face at me. lol! I'm guessing that foot either Zaffar or Momin belong to that foot lol. I cant remember taking a picture of Haider grr-ing at me but I do remember a foot comming in the way of one of my pictures but dont remember whos foot. lol.
Okey dokey ... Thats all I got.
C ya *muah*





7 comments:
that foot is gorgeous! and just look at how clean that sock is. all feet should aspire to look like that foot right there. yessir, that's a quality foot right there. does a person proud.
there is 2cm of snow outside. i think everyone needs to caaalm down, we weren't snowed in people! when life throws ice at you, what do you do? go ICE SKATING!
Must admit .. that sock is damm clean .. though who in the world has such a square foot ... I dont see y everyone is complaining about it snowing .. i will kill for some snow down here and its been snowing like mad in pakistan since november ..
lol!!!
I have a few things to say:
First: out of the clouds Zaff ... i thought it was ur armpits u were proud of ... not ur foot lol.
Second: I saw 3 accidents happen in front of me that day on my way to work. it wasnt snow ... it was ice pellets ... asma! Dork lol
Third: Snow sux! Especially when you have to freakin shovel the damn thing. And when driving is an ass. And when it gets freakin cold as ... lord knows what. Im sorry lol Waleed ... u wanna switch spots for the winter? id rather have rain over snow any day. lol
Asma - That's a terrible saying. Saying should be something you can relate to. For example. "When life gives you a T-Rex. Try to Ninja-kick it in the head"
Tink - What the hell does "out of the clouds" mean?
ALL - SNOW IS AWESOME. I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT IT, I COULD POO. Actually, not a bad idea.
Tootles...
aha!! Zaff i noticed you didnt make any comment on the foot loving bit. hmmmmmm!!
yea zaffar...THERE'S a saying that you can relate to life. it made perfect sense...when life throws something shitty at you, use it for fun. ie. ice = ice skating. shut up.
Post a Comment