** Song of the Day: I Wish I Were An Oscar Mayer wiener **
So this shadi stuff is starting to get to me. Already! And I thought I wasnt supposed to get stressed out till a little later. But guess what... I am super stressed... ALREADY!!!!
First ... let me just say ... I would personally like to get married in August! But there are absolutly no halls and no vendors available that month. Ok ... Fine! Not August then maybe September ... but noooooo! God forbid anyone is available that whole month either. Seezez! lol. Anyhow ... As much as I hate the cold and winter ... I get this really really strong feeling this shadi will happen in October. End of October! Its cold guys ... its cold then. Darn it! Oh well ... IM GETTING MARRIED!! Woooo! lol.
Second ... I wanted those VIA chinese people for my photography. Yeah. So they are a buncha punks. So I dont know about them. I dont like people giving me more attitude and less information. Does it look like I care to have stupid conversations?! Does it look like I have alot of time on my hands?? SHIT! Anywayz ... Who cares! ROSS!!! lol. I like ROSS. I have liked ROSS since Hadi's shadi. I been telling everyone to get ROSS for their shadi since I found out about him. And I want him for mine! I got Meen and Mansoor to get them and guess what ... Now its my turn! I want Ross! Forget those chinese people. And besides ... Curtis is a sweetie lol.
Anyhow ... I got sidetracked there for a bit and now I lost my train of thought. Sooooo .... How about you watch this instead ...
Cool? Cool!
C ya lata!
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
WOOHOO!!! We get a break between weddings! Hurray!
You should be happy, Tink!
Also, he's not funny.
Curtis, that guy taking the pictures? He was RUDE as hell. Was I the ONLY one that noticed this? ROSS himself was nice...that guy, HELLLL NO.
What are you talking about Asmi. He wasnt even speaking lol. It was him and his finger movements. How can he be rude doing that? Hes super sweet man. I even met him at the wedding show and he flagged me down. Ross is the supposed rude one. And hes not even rude. Hes just very Tahir Mamoon. Pretending to be all serious lol. We know how to deal with those. lol. but yeah point is ... Curtis is sweet. I love him.
it wasn't his finger movements. they were annoying, yea, but i found him to be rude, but you had to actually watch him. he gave people really bad cut eye and kept making rude faces. trust me, other people noticed to. but do what you wish, it aint my wedding!
I will occassionally stop by your blog to see what's up and what you've written. Your posts are sometimes entertaining, but most of the time I'm left with a "What the???" feeling. This post is one of those days. I absolutely have NO IDEA what you're talking about in your "Second". Umm, first I thought you meant VIA as in the Train service. And then I'm left wondering who the heck Ross is. Usually I just read and don't comment, but today I had to comment. What the heck were you going on about?
Post a Comment