** Song of the Day: Pop Goes My Heart - Pop **
I am craving some crazy mangos today. I really really really want some mangos. Maybe I should go to Double 8 and get some milkshake. Anyone wanna join me? Its friday. Come on!
Anywayz .... So day before yesterday was Valentines day =) which was super exciting. I went out ... got super pretty flowers =) (thank you baby!) and had a crazy wicked steak ... which had an uncooked mushroom on it ... which sucked but hay ... crazy wicked steak ok. Im not complaining. AT ALL! lol
Speaking of steaks .... Sarah is very depressed! I went to doctor Sharma the other day and she made me do these nasty blood tests. I swear they take all the blood out of my system then complain that I dont take care of myself. I mean ok... If I work so hard to save up so much blood in my system... and I go to a doctor and they take it all out ... whats the point?! Sheezez! Ok anyway ... continuing on ... I got these blood tests done and the test results came in. I got called back in and then the doctor tells me I'm fully healthy and then comes the but. And what was the But?? I have high Choloesterol?! What the hell?! And then my mom!!!! She goes ... .yeah so if anyone is giving themselves high cholesterol.... its you ... you and ur every day steak. And then she says ... no more steak for you. And my doctor agreed. No more steak for Sarah for a while?! IM GOING TO PAKISTAN! ALL THEY COOK IS BEEF! Sheezez! How am I ganna survive??? And I cant go to Pakistan and not have steak. Sheraz man! Sheraz!!!
Anyway so since I am supposed to be watching my Cholesterol ... I been eating boring food. Like ... chicken ... and ... stuff. And since I have to get in shape for my shadi ... I'm watching what I eat. Meaning thats like 70% of all foods out of my diet. I currently have a big fat orange sitting on my desk. This orange has been sitting on my desk for the past 3 days now. Every time I think of picking it up to eat it ... I get distracted. And forget about it. Is that a sign? I donno. Oh dont get me wrong ... I love oranges ... as well as all other fruit. Fruit is good. I like fruit. But if you cant have steak .... I donno. Thats just torture. If you know what i mean.
Alright .... I will get back to work ... and budgeting for my shadi ... and work. But more shadi budgeting lol.
C ya!!
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
hahahah.. no more steak! duas answered. booya!
Sarah, I am feeling very sad for you. *sob* No steak! And YOU! I can't imagine it.....and how the heck did your cholesterol get high? Yeesh!
Oh and I LOOOOVE that "Pop! Goes My Heart" song. Hahaha. Cracks me up. I'm going to try and find an MP3. *snicker*
haha. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. hehehe. i was thinking about going out for dinner tonight. get some steak. a nice rare one with portobelo mushrooms. hmmm..steak. you wanna come? oh! that's right! you can't have steak anymore because you're a fatty with cholesterol. well, you can still come and watch me enjoy that delicious steak. i might not even finish the whole thing. i'll probably just toss it, since you can't eat it.
haha. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. no steak for you. hehehe. i was thinking about going out for dinner tonight. get some steak. a nice rare one with portobelo mushrooms. hmmm..steak. you wanna come? oh! that's right! you can't have steak anymore because you're a fatty with cholesterol. well, you can still come and watch me enjoy that delicious steak. i might not even finish the whole thing. i'll probably just toss it, since you can't eat it.
sorry about the double comment. and about this one.
Post a Comment