** Song of the Day: Remember The Time - MJ **
I decided after being harassed by Zaffar to blog. I log in ... or try to anyway ... into my blogger account and what do I see .... they want me to upgrade and switch over to the new blogger. To be honest ... I dont want to ... I dont care for it. It works perfectly fine as it is and I'd rather not change it. So I figure ok I will think about it and change it later but nooooo! I have to change it cuz they wont let me log in otherwise! Uh! Anyway so I change that and now I'm on the new blogger. Yay! (um.... no!).
I think I need a massage. My back hurts. My jaw hurts. My wrists hurt. My neck hurts. And I also decided I'll be smart and kick the shovel for no apparent reason last night so now my foot hurts. lol. Yeah dont ask. I dont understand why I do the things I do sometimes either. lol! So pretty much all of me hurts and all of me wants it to be summer again and all of me needs a massage and a jacket! I need to buy a jacket. All winter I been saying ... I need a jacket I need a jacket. Every time I open my mouth and say "jacket" the questions come flying at me ... "whats wrong with your jacket" ... "you have so many jackets" ... "why do you need a new jacket" ... "winter is almost over ... why do you want a jacket now" ... "Oh where are you going to find a jacket at this time of year" ... and the best one "you dont need a jacket ... if you wanna spend money on useless things ... why dont you just give me the money so I can pay a bill". WHAT THE HELL?! I need a freakin jacket people!!! I dont own any winter jackets. The one I do own is ripped up beyond ripped up and I would like to not walk around like a homeless idiot wearing a ripped up jacket at work. lol. Sooooooo! I need a jacket.
I also need a haircut. My hair is very hay-ish rite now. Cuz after a million ... no I like my hair blond thank you very much ... Amina and mom and dad and haider and the rest of the world is like ... no sarah. at least go dye it red or something. It looks too blond! Uh! Now I dont have blond or red hair ... now I have hay hair! lol Thanks guys! lol.
Sheesh!
Ok So I am complaining too much. But that is all I got for now.
Talk to you later.
Cya!
And since I havnt done this in a while ....
Twinkle Twinkle Baby!
lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
but you do the homeless look so well. why stop now?
also, yes, nobody gets why sarah does the things she does. nobody understands why she's still alive. she's like an adult sized, homeless lemming.
same thing happened with me and blogger. I HAD TO change to the new blogger even though I didn't want to. Oh well. Such is blogging life, I suppose.
You don't need a jacket. Invest in an RSP instead.
Post a Comment