Have an account?

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wii..iiii....iii...ii...i *ow*

** Song of the Day: Shehzad Roy - Ankhain **

I was at work busy as usual doing my thing and Asma messages me on MSN. Now she is at school ... I'm assuming in some lab or library or something. In the middle of our conversation Asma decides she needs to pee ... and here is how the conversation went:

ameera asmy says:
gotta pee

ameera asmy says:
watch my comp okay

Tink * I feel like boogers * says:
lol

ameera asmy says:
lol

Tink * I feel like boogers * says:
yeah ok

Tink * I feel like boogers * says:
ill do that

Tink * I feel like boogers * says:
lol

ameera asmy says:
if it turns off

ameera asmy says:
call me

ameera asmy says:
cuz that means someone stole it

ameera asmy says:
brb

ameera asmy says:
back

ameera asmy says:
thanks for watching my comp

And thats not the end of it ... I told Iqbal about this conversation and his only respnse was:

.: iq :. says:
why does everyone tell u when they gotta pee

And honestly ... thats all I have to say about that conversation. And you guys call me strange!! Yeesh!! lol

Anyway ... now since I got THAT out of my system we can move on to the real reason why I am blogging today.
Zaffar got the Wii ... which is obviously super exciting and so all of us OBVIOUSLY wanna go play it ... so Me, Nadia, Iqbal, Haider, Zaffar and Abbas were all at Naanu's house playing the Wii. We started to bowl which was super fun. The Wii by the way is awesome and I want one. But after what happened that day .... I dont know if it will be very safe for my lovely fiance to have that thing around. You see .... We were all sitting around calmly bowling on the Wii and Iqbal's turn came around. He was fine ... you know ... playing at normal excitement level and then ... wait... let me get one thing out there.... Iqbal is a super tall guy ... and Naanu's basement ceiling is super low lol. Now as I was saying ... Iqbal is playing at normal excitement level and all of a sudden ... I guess he got a strike or something but his hand flies into the air and all we hear is this loud bang and blood all over Iqbal's hand! lol. Excitement level went through the roof ... literally!!!! Good thing the basement ceilings are super strong otherwise we woulda had a hole goin on there. lol!!! And just to prove that the Wii incident is actually real and that the Wii can be a very dangerous .... sport ... lol .... check it out!


And THAT my friends is why we should not give Iqbal or Chand Chacha (lol) the Wii.
C ya!! *muah*

oh pssst!! By the way ... Iqbal might come and tell you he beat someone up and got that bruise .... but we know better. Just humor him. lol

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

*blush* it was smart okay!

iqbal goes "asma, cheer down, not up" and i go "i don't get it" and get a strike in bowling and BOOOM hit the roof. now i get it. lol. but i was smart, and hit the remote, not my hands. I MEAN...i didn't say that. uhhh..