* Song of the Day: Linkin Park - What I've Done *
So Mummy has been out of commission over the past 3 days and me and Amina have been bustin out butts to make her comfy. So because of the lack of rest ... strange things are starting to happen to me. lol.
I for one yesterday fell asleep on the sofa when there were people over. I never do that. Ever! Especially in the middle of the day or... I should say ... afternoon.
Oh Yeah and the night before ... I was so tired ... we were all watching a movie ... I fell asleep watching it ... then I went upstairs to sleep at like 4 30 am or something and left zaffar to do his thing. Lamp was on. I was too tired to pick up my hand and turn it off. I thought I did ... but I guess I didnt but then I usually wake up in 5 min and turn it off if I fall asleep ... but nooooo ... I woke up at 8 30 in the morning ... still in the same position .. thinking the same thing I guess I fell asleep thinking. Anyway ... turned off the light. And went to bed. And was woken up by Mansoor in the morning without fail. Grrr!!
Then this morning ... I now have no patience for anyone or anything. I want to sleep and I am too exhausted to do so. Anyway woke up ... I have never felt like shooting myself in the head before ... but I did today. I have also never ever in my life ever! ... had to do my makeup for longer than 2 min and only once ... ever ... in my whole entire life. I was so tired today that I did my makeup ... screwed up ... did it again ... screwed up ... woke up haider .... did it again ....he came in saying "take the car" .... um!!! Hell freakin no! Im too tired to even do my makeup ... forget driving. Unless I wanna kill myself. Anyway ... taxi it is. Didnt have the patince to deal with Haiders excuses. Then as soon as I was almost done my makeup .... The doorbell rang and I messed up my eyeliner!! AAAAhhh!!! Forget it! So I wiped my face ... got in the freakin cab. The taxi driver was such a retard it was pissing me off. He was driving ant speed. Then he didnt know directions ... then he took the wrong way and got stuck behind a train. Then turned into the wrong building parking lot. Uh! And on top of that he expected me to pay him the 30$! Oh heck no! I gave him his freakin 18$ and got out of the car. Jerk!
And now I'm at work. I look like shit. Everyone keeps asking me why I look like I'm dying. And why I look so tired. And I dont wanna say why so I shut up and smile and try to look non Die-ish. But my eyes are super pink and puffy so that dosnt help.
Anyhow ... thats that for now ... On a different note ...
I heard the brand new Linkin Park song this morning .... Not too too impressed. I guess it grows on you. I know it will on me. Its a good song ... just expected more from them I guess. Its all good. (song name is up above by the way)
Lata! *muah*
Monday, April 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
ants go pretty fast you know. for their size. proportionately, ant speed applied to a car should be scary fast.
also, you have three cars at home and you took a cab? princess much?
Haha, awww, poor Sarah. It's OK, just hang in there. =o) And go to sleep early today.
How's your mom doing, by the way?
Shes doin better now. Still not there ... but getting there. Shes feeling gross now cuz she sits all day and shes not allowed to do very much. U know how it is. lol
Post a Comment