Have an account?

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Here It Goes Again!

Have you guys ever watched a movie ... and get so involved in it that you cant stop thinking about it ... and when your done watching it ... you want to go back and watch it all over again. And its not like this movie has anything to do with anything going on in your life. Nothing you can relate to ... but you still feel that way about it. And no matter how many times you watch it or dont watch it for a long time and then watch it again ... it all comes back exactly the same way it did the first time....... And even if you sit there and watch 5 min of it ... or a scene from it from the middle of the movie ... you get all gushy inside.......

Well ... Yeah ... Rent does that to me. lol. Every damn time! I'm a super big musical / broadway person. I mean I can't act for shit. Everyone knows that. I could I'm sure if I tried but I don't so I cant. lol. But I still love my musicals and broadway shows and plays. Whether it be a big production or one of those small low budget ones. Doesn't matter ... If I could act ... and given the chance ... I would jump up on that stage any day. Its a rush just watching those guys ... Just because I would like to be one of them ... Just be up there .... you know?? But unfortunatly I can't act lol. Oh well ... I love em anyway and I watch em like they a part of my life.

Now Rent ... I know alot of people say that the movie sucks because it takes away from the original musical and its not the same and was not done the same way. But guys ... to be honest ... its the exact same cast as the original musical. And it WAS good. I can't stop watching it. After I think almost a year ... I felt like listning to the songs and I went to my iPod and nope!!! My songs are all missing ... the rent ones I mean. So I went to this website that has them all streaming. And then I thought maybe youtube has something. So I went there and saw a 2 min clip and I swear to god!!! I was freakin tearing sitting here in the office. lol. Im a dork ... Yes I know. Shit. But then I found other Rent stuff which I figured I'll watch and now all of a sudden after such a long time ... I am once again in Rent mode.

My task for today .... Go home ... do whatever I gotta do with mom and dad and Haider. Then watch Smallville and then watch Rent. I refuse to go to bed without watching Rent today. Thank the lord I didnt give it to Iqbal to watch ... He woulda still had it and I wouldnt and wouldnt have been able to watch it cuz he wouldnt have given it back to me. That meanie! lol.

Okey Dokey!
Im gone! *muah*


525,600 minutes,
525,000 moments so dear.
525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?
In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee.
In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife.
In 525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year in the life?
How about love?
How about love?
How about love?
Measure in love.
Seasons of love.

525,600 minutes!
525,000 journeys to plan.
525,600 minutes - how can you measure the life of a woman or man?

In truths that she learned,
or in times that he cried.
In bridges he burned,
or the way that she died.

It’s time now to sing out,
tho the story never ends
let's celebrate remember a year in the life of friends.
Remember the love!
Remember the love!
Remember the love!
Measure in love.
Seasons of love!
Seasons of love

2 comments:

sixth lie said...

wait - did you says you want to be a guy? does iqbal know about this?

also, after the first paragraph, i thought you were talking about 300. every time i sit for dinner, "TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!" - although I actually don't remember seeing that part in the movie!

Sarah Q. said...

I did not say anywhere that i wanted to be a guy! lol Shush up zaffar lol.

They changed the look of hotmail though ... supper random thought but figured id say it anyway. Its my blog dammit... i can!