Today my friends is a very sad day for all Peshawar born or raised Qureshi's who have had the privlige of spending hours under the very amazing yet old Toot tree and have spent many fun times swinging on the one and only Jhoola. This blog post is dedicated to that Toot tree and Jhoola that is no longer with us today. It saddens me when I think about going back to Pakistan and not being able to walk down to the tree and sit on the swing. I just wanted to say that ... Toot tree and Jhoola .... We will miss you! *muah*
R.I.P
Twitter Updates
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
its gone? thats awful!
i blame tauseef and his four-stage car wax. im sure that had something to do with it.
I think I'm going to become a blogger too. My blogs would go something like this:
Woke up, forgot to brush teeth because had to nurse Iman. changed diaper. put her back to sleep. worked. nursed Iman. changed diaper. changed her clothes (not mine yet). worked. nap time for Iman. nursed Iman. changed diaper. and it really doesn't vary too much for the rest of the day. I usually change out of my PJs before it gets dark. usually. i think this blog will be called the pitfalls of working from home.
and why is it that sixthlie always comments on sarah's blogs? I think you need to 'get a life' - remember that sarah! Lol. you can't tell. or i'm gonna tell abt eyeliner.
okay i'll stop now.
ciao!
oh that's sad. did the tree branch brake or the swing? if the swing, why not put up another one? hmmmmm. i was not born and raised in peshawar, but have many memories and pics of that swing...sad indeed.
and nosheen, Iman is a wonderful name..lol. I am going to name my future kid that as well! congrats on the baby!
Post a Comment