* Song of the Day: Bother - Stone Sour *
You guys will not believe what happened to me yesterday.
So Iqbal ... the super nice guy that he is ... dropped me home from work. Now I have people living in my basement rite ... and they park on the driveway too ... and its their job to shovel ... which they have not ... and it pisses the sh*t out of me. (they are ganna get it from me now ... really!) Anyway so I get out of the car and Iqbal drives away (which is not normal) and I slip and almost fall on my face but save myself. Then I take another couple steps and slip again and almost break my face but save myself again. And then as soon as I get my balance ... I fall on my butt. Now I'm in pain. Anyway so I make it inside and I dont remember what I did .... oh yeah I watched 'Wife Swap' lol. So Now Heros is about to start and Im in super pain and I want to eat because I just want to relax. I call Pizza Pizza and order those Pizza Pocket thingies whatever they are called now (the amount of times they have changed the name of those thing is stupid lol) Anyway so I order and I also order by default and without fail my garlic sauces. I sit down and start to watch my shows since I am in pain and just need to RELAX. The Pizza Pizza guy shows up. Gives me my stuff ... but forgets the dipping sauces. So I call them up and tell them that Im missing em and to put them on my account as a credit cuz I dont want the dude to come back. Anyway ... So now I think ok .. I'm done and now I can peacefully eat and watch my tv shows ... Heros to be exact. But nooooo! I get a phone call .... "Hi this is Pizza Pizza ... I just want to confirm that you put out a complaint" ... "Yes I guess I did" ... "ok just checking... thanks for your time" ... what the hell??! Ok fine... done. Nooooo! Ofcourse its not done! I get a call from the fool that delivered. "Hi I just delivered. im sorry... i did this already 3 times this week and if this happens again im fired. please call them and take the complaint back." Now this is during Heros by the way. So now I am pissed! But Okay... Fine. So I call them and tell them the whole deal. Done rite? Nope! I get a call back from them saying "oh we are calling to confirm...." blah blah blah! Shit leave me alone already! Anyway so thats done... and NOW I'm like... ok maybe now I can watch my show. The door bell rings. The dude is at the door and hes like ... Please call them heres the sauces please call them! Shit. Anyway get rid of him. And this is now 11:35 pm. The guys manager calls!!! What the f**k?! What the hell is wrong with these people! Anyway he has the nerve to ask me if its ganna be an inconvenience for me to call AGAIN. Oh F**k that! lol I told him to get lost and leave me the hell alone.
I missed both my shows. I didnt get any peace or rest. Now my back is hurting.
Sheezez!
Twitter Updates
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That is by far the longest comment on my blog yet lol
you slip and fall entirely too much. maybe it's your shoes. or maybe you just have really bad balance.
calezone. also called calezone.
Post a Comment