** Song of the Day: Miriam Fares - Waheshini Eah **
You know ... I have something to say ... as pointless this whole Facebook deal is I am surprissed at how crazy people are about it. I mean people tell me that blogging is pointless ... and I fully dissagree with that. There is absolutly nothing pointless about a blog. And I'm sure you can come up with the reasons all by yourself. All you facebook adicts might not agree lol but oh well ... thats why you are Facebook addicts and not bloggers (IQBAL!) lol. Get blogging already people come on! Anyway ... Point is ... Facebooking and Blogging cannot be compared. I dont know why people try because there is nothing in common between the two.
Anyway ... Now that I have that out of my system and now that we I have already brought up the 'things being pointless' topic. I had a couple MSN names on my list that made me giggle. lol
MSN names as follows:
Kirti - Bow Chika Wow Wah................. (lol what the hell is on ur mind woman?!)
Saira - I just jammed my pinky toe...and it hurts. DARN YOU BRICK WALL!!!! (darn the brick wall lol)
Zaib - i like twf.i am your du. ha ha ha !you can not defeat me. zaib your rouler (err??)
Ahmed - People ...... just pay for the grocery bag! (true! true!)
Random - God made coke ... god made pepsi ... god made me one damn sexy (excuse?! lol)
There were lots more but I have no patience lol and I am hungry and its lunch time soooo!
Gatta eat gatta eat!!!
Byee!!!
p.s. Yes I am aware this post was absolutly pointless lol.
p.s. Pictures from the picnic are up on my photobucket. (ask me for info if u dont already have it which u should)
p.s. I am also aware the the more p.s's you add the more 's''s get added to it. I dont like that so I will not be doing such things lol. (get over it Iqbal lol)
Twitter Updates
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
how are none of my msn names in there?
** Song of the Day: Miriam Fares - Waheshini Eah **
That is such a kick-butt song. You got that off of Seefo, right? And Seefo got it off of yours truly. So that, in turn, makes me so great. Hahahaha. I kid, I kid. I love that song though.
Oh and yayyy, your mom is coming back today! Haha.
Post a Comment