Have an account?

Thursday, June 28, 2007

What Have YOU Been Smokin'?!

** Song of the Day: Rock & Roll Soniyay - KANK **

Alot of you may know the answer to the question I am about to ask but judging from the kind of answers I have recieved from different people ... you might be wrong. . . or right . . . who knows. Lets see though ... So here goes:

What is the honeymoon capital of the world?

I have already recieved the following answers:

Asma
Toronto
Peshawar
(yes ... Asma thinks shes a joker and is not sharing the shit shes been smokin but plans to share it with Iqbal. lol)

Zaffar
Paris
Buenos Ares
(err?! Zaffar is smokin something fierce as well but will never admit to it)

Haider
Paris
Vienna
Niagra Falls

(He wasnt as funny as he usually is ... its very disapointing .. this seriousness of Haiders lol)

Ok ... so far so good ... and by good I mean amusing lol.
Lets see what you got.
Comment away! ;)
(I by the way did not know the answer to this question . . . Iqbal does though lol)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm, I'm gonna guess Bahamas?

Waleed said...

Very interesting .. but lemme get these answers that have been published right

Asmy .. who in the world thinks of a place where u spend ur entiree life as the honeymoon Capital .. and then of all the places Peshawar .. get ur nuts and bolts checked .. weirdo

Paris is a dirty old city man .,. with ppl in a fashion complex .. no longer the place for romance .. Buenos Ares .. maybe interesting

Haider .. get ur mind right .. u seriously need to come down to the muck world called europe .. maybe excluding spain .. or italy but the rest is a much world

OK .. now u can come at me cause i m givin my answer

Capetown (south Africa)
Aukland (Newzeland)
or maybe BORa BORa Islands

Anonymous said...

Niagara Falls or Disney

Anonymous said...

Switzerland and Paris

Anonymous said...

hawaii

Anonymous said...

Rome
going to say..........
................
...........
............
i dont know
Im thinking.... disney world

Mr. Horse said...

Isn't the honeymoon capital of the world Niagara Falls? I don't mean that I think it is the best place to honeymoon, I mean that's their tagline for Niagara Falls, isn't it?

Amber Q said...

HEY GUYS!!!!!!
After much thought and deliberation, this is what I have come up with:

Greece
Italy
Paris
Hawaii
Knoxville, TN....

YAY!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!