Have an account?

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another Madness of the Shadi of Saima

So Saima's shadi has come to an end and Saima has gone off all weepy weepy. And left Ambi and Sophie all weepy weepy as well. But on a happier note..... the shadi was hype!!!! This was the one Tennessee trip that was definetly not relaxing! Which is quite the unusual situation for me and my family. When my sibs and parents get together with those sibs and parents... we sit... watch movies all night... talk ... make spoke ... eat nutrigrain bars and gushers ... rent more movies ... then stay up all night again and watch movies ... then go for drives and hear scary stories.... you know... the height of loungy-ness would be us in Tennessee. lol. Most people dont get that lol. They go to Tennessee and rush rush rush... go out ... shop ... go site seeing ... us?? Heeeeeellllll no!!! I dont think I can ever remember just my family going and actually leave the house minus us going and making our "Jungle Book" in the woods in the back lol!!!! (my dad is too funny) But anyway back on track... this was a super busy super stressfull super exciting super fun trip. Im crazy excited for Saima and Rashid. And even though Saimee was all sad and crying all over the place and not letting me do her makeup ... shes fine shes good ... we know it was all a front Saima ... we know it lol. Anyway .... getting to the real point ...

CONGRATULATIONS SAIMA AND RASHID!!!! WOOOOO!!!!
Luv u! *muaaah*

P.S. My pictures from the shadi are up on my Photobucket so you can check em out there. Ask me if you dont already know where and what that is... if you dont ... shame on you! lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow a blog congratulating saima.. how original!!!

my blog was better: iqster99.blogspot.com

BOOYA

Sarah Q. said...

Please iqbal... calm urself...OBVIOUSLY mine is better. dont even try that with me lol Poser

sixth lie said...

I haven't blogged in some time now. I should get on that.

Eh - Gimme the pictures I asked for.

Also, Sickbal is right. That is very VERY original of you. I'm going to do one too.