Hi Guys!!!
Today is such a super busy day for me at work. You know ... most times being busy at work is a really good thing but for some reason I have not been getting much sleep so I am super exhausted and falling asleep everywhere. Yesterday I was working on one my my clients databases and I think I fully screwed it up. Which is so not a good thing because they are one of those..."you mess with me and I'll sue you" kinda people. Jerks! lol Anyway so yeah ... not very attentive would be my condition at the moment. I have also realized that my english is not working out very good either for the past couple days. lol I feel like Yoda. Know what I mean??
Anyway so I'm at work and not getting very much time to do anything aside from doing my work and breathing occasionally and Iqbal (who claims to be super busy as well but I think its all a front lol) messages me this YouTube link. Watch these 2 videos ... when I saw them ... the only think that came to mind was "What the F?!" lol!!!!
Enjoy!
Part I
Part II
Twitter Updates
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
THAT IS BY FAR THE FUNNIEST SHIT EVER!! hahahhahahahahhahahaa
thanks man...that acutally cheered me up i was in a really bad mood. whew. okay back to normal. it was good for a whole 3 minutes though!
lol... oh man i can watch these over and over
Post a Comment