Have an account?

Monday, August 13, 2007

Bolly-ness Disruption

** Song of the Day: Tujhe Dekha To - DDLJ **

I was feeling very Bollywood today. Don't ask why. I don't think I am able to answer such questions. But then something happened and all the Bolly-ness blew away into the wind with "the dupatta" during the sing-song. What was it that blew the Bolly-ness? Ok. Let me explain. Just stay with me here. It may get a little confusing...... Now I will not mention any names because I do not feel the need to do so at the moment so we will refer to this individual as "it" (lol). So ... Here goes:

It calls me while I am at work busy as hell.
IT: I'm going to get food for work ... wanna come?
ME: Sure
IT: Ok I will pick you up in the front
ME: Ok.

I get to the car and It is sitting there all giddy and singing away in all his Bolly-ness.
(yes if I'm feeling the Bolly-ness ... everyone is Bolly-fied)
I get into Its car and we drive off into the beautiful highway.
We get the food and what happens?

It decides to head to It's parking lot ... IT'S parking lot ... not mine ... and parks expecting me to walk away into the beautiful building across the beautiful imaginary field that is so far away.
I am not amused with It beause I am just not amused. I was picked up by It and then left in the dust (because of all the wind and sing song ofcourse) and expected to walk to work all on my own! When that happened... the beautiful field turned into the stupid idiot parking lot and the Bolly-ness was blown away with the "dupatta" and the "wind" and there was no longer any more sing song.

The Bolly-ness is gone and it is all It's fault! All IT'S fault!!!!
I hope your happy It! You donkey lover, Frog lover, monkey lover, worm lover, poop lover!
You killed the Bolly-ness!!!!

1 comments:

sixth lie said...

BOLLY THIS!!! - you can fill in whatever obscene gesture you like most.

seriously, what the hell - xphpqkbh