** Song of the Day: Adnan Sami - Barsaat **
Hullo....
You may have noticed that my blog looks nothing like it used to. I'm not qute sure as yet if I am happy that it had to change or not. It was ... in a way forced. Last time I blogged ... my template was fine but for some odd reason it messed up. And idiot that I am ... figured I didnt need to save the template that I created so I had absolutly nothing to back it up with. So as a result ... my blog now is orange. lol! I like it. But I did kinda like my other simple red and gray one better. But thats just me. It's kinda hard to get used to for me I think because its super bright lol.
Anyhow ... so thats that. Blog looks different now. Yay!
C ya lata.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I LIKE IT. I should change my blog too. It's not like I have anything better to do in Edmonton.
Post a Comment