Have an account?

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Shadi Log # No Idea

** Song of the Day: Dig A Tunnel - Lion King 1 and a Half **

So the wedding is coming up super fast. Believe it or not ... theres only 21 days remaining. 21!!!!!
First of all let me just say ... these people at work have this counter going on that gets updated every day on my board and its starting to really stress me out. If you have ever noticed ... I know exactly how much time is remaining every day lol that would be because of the freakin count down. Anyway so the stress is I think now almost at its peak. I have absoultly no time for anything. Rozay not helping my situation much. All this wrapping up of last min things is quite the annoyance at the moment. However ... I think that if my freakin vendors co-operated ... it would make my life alot easier. I have my lovely Naphisha who refuses to respond back to me till its wayy too late. I have Mr. Ross who things he some sort of shit and can't respond to e mails. I have my center pieces that I can't for the life of me find sand for. And ... well for now I think mentioning those 3 things alone is making me a little pissed. If you know what I mean. Anyway But so far so good. I do have everything covered which is a good thing.

You know what I just realized .... this Eid is most probably the last Eid I will have that will be the normal Qureshi Eid. =( Because See before it was me with all you guys in the morning... then me with all you guys in the evening. Now its ganna be a Qudsia situation!!! Wow I just depressed myself a little bit. lol. Its exiciting but sad... but exciting ... but still a little bit sad. You know how that goes. (mmm ok maybe you dont but it still makes sense).

But one more exciting thing that I have to mention but for some reason I just dont want to Jinx anything soooo..... nazar-e-bad door aaaaaakkkhhh thoooo!!! lol. Me and Iqbal finally booked our tickets for Spain!!!!! Yay!!! I'm excited guys I'm really really excited! =) Its ganna be super fun!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!

I will kinda miss halloween this year ... but then again... Bhai and Meen wont be there . Asma wont be there. Hadi wont be there. Kash and Anu wont be there. What the heck has happened to us?!!!!!! Guys! You people gotta come back man. All of you. I dont think you guys realize how freakin boring it is in Toronto now. Watch ... next thing you know ... Nadias ganna be getting married and freakin moving away too. Sheesh! You guys gotta tone down the moving people. Not good! Families are supposed to get bigger as people get married. Not the other way around. You know?

Anyway ... thats all I got. That was really a shadi rant that may happen more often till the wedding. lol
Okey dokey. C ya lata!

4 comments:

asmi said...

:(((((((((((((((((((((((

SophiaQ said...

Seriously! What's with everyone moving away? Boo on that. Hahaha. Next thing you know, we'll come to visit and sit there and suck our thumbs, cuz no one will be there anymore. Awwwww. *sob* Haha.

Anyways, YAYYYY Sarah! I'm excited about your wedding. =o) Don't stress, think positive and be happy!!!

Unknown said...

16 days... or is it 15?
i cant believe its october. whats with the depressing post? you should be SUPER HAPPY... after all you are marrying the iqster. youre not even moving that far.

BOOYA!

ps. cant wait to hit up Spain with you!!

sixth lie said...

so, its EID and that's liek what, five days to wedding time. Winnipeg is awful. It's cold, there are no cops, no speed limit signs, lots of photo radar, no hills, and no pretty people. you know, minus me.

i'm going to missing halloween this year too. why? because i'll be spendig it with the people of winnipeg who don't need to dress up. ugly bastards.