Have an account?

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Guess Who

** Song of the Day - This is My Now - Jodan Sparx **

As always ... I was having conversation on MSN and realized that this was one of the blogable convos and decided to ... ofcourse ... blog it. I will not tell you who this person is because I would actually like you to try and figure out who is. Ill bake you a cake or something if you get it. Lets see lol.
Take a look:

~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~

[Guess Who]:
Am armpit perfectly fits most things - its shape can accommodate most designs (think about all the things you have put in your arm pit this week) - its multitasking nature offers accommodation, comfort and moisture to any thing that can fit under your arm.

Tink:
Oh god ew! Lol

[Guess Who]:
It’s true. The arm pit should be a super hero. I am Arm PIT hear me ROAR


Tink:
Wow where did that come from lol

[Guess Who]:
Actually this is a big secret but I think the arm pit both has a crush and secretly envies the elbow

Tink:
lol!!!!!!

[Guess Who]:
And i think i use my elbow more than i use my arm pit
And don’t get me started about the hand

Tink:
u touch ur armpit more than u touch our elbow though

[Guess Who]:
That sucker is ....... ah hmm what’s that - well i don’t think i can keep this pg 13 ft you go there
It’s not when the elbow and the armpit do for me but what I do for them
That is a fundamentally flawed concept
Anyhow my feet are anxious so im going to take them out for a walk
Later

Tink:
lol
I am so blogging this conversation!!!


~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~

Alright people... lets see what you got.
Guess Who?!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

im guessing you were IMing with yourself there

Anonymous said...

I think its that sixth lie dude

Sarah Q. said...

lol... i cant really bake you a cake if i dont know who you are people.

Unknown said...

you dont know who i am?

Sarah Q. said...

i know who u are u dummy! this mr superstar anonymous is who i was really speaking to. lol.

Unknown said...

...maybe you should go ahead and bake me a cake

Anonymous said...

"iqster99 said...
you dont know who i am?"

OH YOU DID'NT KNOW!? YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Thats all, no guess.

Anonymous said...

sounds like zaffar lol dont ask me y... but sounds like him!!!!!!!

SophiaQ said...

So I'm a little scared to guess, because.....well, I just am.

However, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that's either Zaffar OR.....it sounds oddly like Billu as well. Hahahaha. If I'm wrong, Billu, I'm sorry. Zaffar - if you didn't say that, I'm sure you've said something similar to someone at some point. So apologizing is just unnecessary. Haha.

Anonymous said...

did anybody guess it right?? lol... just wondering - helping someone else get cake means i better get a slice too :)

sixth lie said...

er?

sixth lie said...

What the hell Sophia? Why would that be me? I get it, I'm a little cracked, but I'm not brain dead! COMON!!

Anonymous said...

lol will we ever find out??