Have an account?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Renji Cleanup

** Song of the Day: Never Too Late - 3 Days Grace **

I was sitting on my Renji (Laptop) the other day browsing through my files trying to search for a specific one when it hit me ... I don't remember maybe 11% of what i have on my hard drive. Now I dont know about other people but I tend to use everything on my computer. Even if they are old pictures from ... I dont know.... 2003 ... guess what ... I will still look at them on a regular basis. But What I noticed ... or should I say ... realized is that even someone like me who is anal about her stuff can forget the things I own. Ofcourse not physical things ... thats just crazy talk. Anyway ... so I decided to go through everything and figure out what is on my laptop that I use and what I wouldnt use and would need backing up. Now ofcourse it was obviously inevitable ... and I found alot of stuff that was just freakin silly. I have alot of tester files sitting around everywhere. Pictures, documents, scans, voice files, videos. lol!








Its kinda creepy how these pictures look believable isnt it?
What I also found while doing my strange random search was this :











This Picture was taken in Pakistan at Tauseefs place. We had gone out earlier in the day to buy some cherries and Mangos. The mangos sucked but the cherries !! Dang! Freakin good. And this is probably the most neatly organized box of cherries I have ever seen in my life. lol









So ... Now ... moving away from that ... I do not recall doing this but since it was on my laptop and only I would do something like this ... I will assume and accept that I did it and at some point in time I thought it was important for me to spend so much time on. Wow ... sometimes I have no idea what the hell I was thinking. lol!!!! Take a look


Lol What am I supposed to say after that lol.











Anyway ... one last thing ....
I have never seen such a neat and clean garbage day in my life! This is outside our house. Frig! I should take a picture of garbage day on another street and compare. lol.


Alright thats all I have for now.
Twinkle Twinkle ;)

1 comments:

sixth lie said...

that is a very neat garbage day. how white is your neighborhood?