Have an account?

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My Ketchup is Spicy

** Song of the Day: Mandy - Barry Manilow **

I know it has been a while. And yes I also understand that calling it a while would be an understatement. So ... I appologize to the people who actually read this thing on their own. Not to the people I have to force to read it... those people suck lol. Anyway ... point is ... I been busy.

The meaning of busy has truly changed since I got married. Before when I said I been busy ... I actually really meant that Im lazy and just forgot. But now its like... I sit there and plan my whole day and have blogging in mind but I just never get through my plan far enough to reach the blogging. Its kinda ridiculous ... this lack of time and entertainment in my life. It is actually quite depressing. I did more exciting things before I got married. Now I just work and come home and eat and MAYBE go to see Nadia every now and then. And even that I have been doing alone recently because Iqbal Jaan Jee has been glued to his hockey and all that good stuff. So yah. Not much excitement happnening here. And that just makes me miss Asma, Momin and Sacha even more. You know? And they JUST left. Sheesh! I have not been to Wonderland even once this summer. I don't even have a pass. Is that even believable???? Im just so appalled with myself. Its disgusting!

As you people can tell .... I am truly depressed about something and I have absolutly no clue what it is. I was awake most of the night last night for absolutly no reason and now I'm exhausted. You know when you just get these really bad feelings about something and you just somehow never end up figuring out what it was. Well it happens to me and when it does ... its not a good thing because I know something bad is about to happen. I really hope my feeling is just a stupid woman mood swing (even though I dont get much of those at random but I'm hoping).

Oh ... I almost forgot. The previous post had a conversation where I had asked you all to guess who I was talking to. Well .... noone REALLY guessed which was quite dissapointing so no one gets cake! Punks. But I will tell you who it was. And the answer is ...................................................................Mansoor!! lol. Since no one really guessed ... all of you get to make me cake. So lets get started people. Cake!

Alright ... I'm out.
C ya.

p.s. Start blogging again guys. I need stuff to read.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I make yummy cakes.
I should show you them.
But that would be torturesome so I won't.
We got a really yummy one for Shabi Chacha's birthday too. Its all gone now.
Sadness.
And all that cake will make you fat.
Which will make you more depressed.
Which will make you eat s'more.
Which will make you fatter.
Which will make you more depressed.
Which will...
You get the point methinks.
Its all one vicious cycle see?
Watch out for it lest it sneak up on you.

sixth lie said...

coming from me, this is big. either my understanding of the English language has been multiplied by zero or WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT BLOG ABOUT?

My brain hurts. This is the kind of thing you read to someone when they're half asleep and the suddenly jolt upright because their brain couldn't wrap their head around the violation it just received.

Also, Reema is a huge downer.

Sarah Q. said...

It was about nothing zaffar. come on. Keep up! lol

Anonymous said...

Methinks he thinks his blog reads like an engrossing adventure.
Me also thinks that if me thinks right someone should tell him that he thinks wrong.

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or has Reema been zapped by aliens and manipulated into writing what she wrote? Reema scares me sometimes...lol!Your about absolutly nothing blog was quite entertaining sarah bajo which is quite sad at the moment!!

Anonymous said...

how come I wasn't mentioned in your blog? Jerk
(Nosheen)

sixth lie said...

BLOG DAMNIT!!