So its a long story but I choose to tell it anyway. First off let me just put this out there .... Toronto weather is starting to suck more and more every year. Its June... its cold... I want to move to Florida. That being said... Me and Iqbal just got back from Florida a couple days ago and it was freakin amazing!! We werent initially supposed to go there. We were supposed to be in Cancun. But that didnt happen. You know... with the whole Swine Flu going around in that area of the world. Not like its not happening here but I guess the news said Mexico and we said Orlando. lol. This was one crazy trip. It was boiling hot... which is amazing (thats how its supposed to be at this time of year toronto... ease up on the cold man... ease up!!). It was sticky... which comes with the heat and we went to DISNEY WORLD!!! Finally I get Iqbal out there. Now for story time:
So get this.... 2nd day there we decide ok lets go to Epcot. We get to the parking lot and at the gate we are ready with Iqbals wallet in hand to pay for the inconvinient and ridiculous parking fee, and we pull up by this guy and he turns to Iqbal:
Parking Guy: Aye you guyaneese??
Iqbal: No
Parking Guy: Your from India then
Iqbal: No we are from Pakistan
Parking Guy: Oh its the same thing.
Ofcourse Iqbal had to continue the conversation being the extremly friendly converrsationalist that he is.
Iqbal: where you from? george town?
Parking Guy: What?! you know george town?
And the conversation goes on.... and we get impatient and get ready to pay...
the guy turns and looks around...
Parking Guy: Its ok... go ahead follow the blue line.lol So now we are driving happily since we didnt have to pay parking and Iqbal sees everyone following the yellow line and gets nervous. I force him to stick to the Blue line and we end up in this empty parking lot... and later figure out its the employee parking area lol. Right by the enterance. If we ended up in the yellow parking... we woulda waited for the train! So awesome!
Anyway so the story dosnt end there.
We walk around for a while and end up on this ride that made us both sick... but Iqbal was slightly pukeish lol So we sat around for a while and out of nowhere this old lady comes up to iqbal with this water squirting fan bottle thing and sprayed him all over the face and what not and Iqbal is like what the frig is going on here lol. And shes like "Here take it... it will make you feel better... it costs like $20 here and I got it for 5" lol we didnt take it... we arent that mean... Old lady was awesome though. Made Iqbal feel better.
Then comes fireworks time and it was raining like a mad person. We decided to pick our spot but go and stand in the shop shelter till the rain dies down so we dont get wet. That wasnt working out for us so I bought a poncho and looked like a fool wearing a plastic bag and Iqbal wasnt feeling the goofy look and decided to wear his jacket. we ended up in a really good spot way in the front but this area that bypassed all the trees was blocked off. This guy was standing there and Iqbal ... (conversationalist) begins his conversation:
Iqbal: Whats this area blocked off for?
Security Guy: Oh this is for VIP only
Iqbal: Oh really? So we cant go in?
Security Guy: Nope... only VIP. You have to be on the list
So we turn around and stay standing in our non VIP area. We see all these people getting rejected... including this bechara guy in a wheelchair who just stayed at the end of the VIP area. I felt kinda bad for him. But the security guy returns to us....
Security Guy: Hey whats your name again?
Iqbal: Iqbal
Security Guy: Oh Iqbal?? You ARE on the list!
Iqbal: I am?? Oh!!! I am! Ofcourse I am!
Security Guy: Well then... come on in!
So we ended up in that crazy cool section with an awesome view and the fireworks were amazing!!!! I forgot all about the wheelchair guy at that point lol.
Anyway the park then closed at 9. We decided to stick around since everything was still open. We figured out a little later that it was only open for Disney resort guests. Which we were not. But superstar Iqbal somehow got us into all the rides lol. Which was cool. I now know how useful Iqbal can be lol. And that was only day 1.
I wont go on about the other days however I need to mention the Simpsons ride. It was one of the best rides we went on. I wish they had one exactly like that here in wonderland which will probably never happen but it was amazing! Also.... the Toy Story ride was kick ass as well. I beat Iqbal and have pictures to prove it. lol.
We also ended up at a TNA (wrestling) show recording which was crazy!!! we never expected that and Iqbal was OBVIOUSLY the most excited person in the crowd... we caught some wrestlers dog tag he threw out into the crowd which was nutz and I had a turkey leg.
The trip was awesome!!!!
p.s. Did you know there is a superman in every Sinefeld episode?





2 comments:
I did know Superman is in every episode and I don't even like the show all that much.
Also, 125. Figure it out.
that was your best blog. ever.
Post a Comment