Have an account?

Friday, June 12, 2009

Coolest Thing Ever!

** Song of the Day - DMB - You & Me **

So a cool thing happened to me today that I just really had to blog about. I have never really seen this myself before so it was really really exciting. So here goes:

I'm on my way to work and as usual I decided to take the back roads since I do not enjoy morning rush hour traffic on the highway. So driving along through trees and farms listning to my new DMB cd (Iqbal's new DMB cd lol) trying to sing along to songs I dont yet know. It wasnt working out very well. So I dropped something and had to slow down and bend down to pick it up. Good thing I slowed down though because the next thing I know.... a deer jumps out of the trees onto the road and pounces away into the trees on the other side. In shock I decided to stop and surprise another one pounces out and jumps into the trees on the other side right behind the first deer. THEN 2 more!!!!! I was in shock. I even forgot to grab my camera. IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!! (yeah my window was down and it scared me a little and put it back up lol but it was still super cool!). I SAW DEER JUMP IN FRONT OF MY CAR!!!!

Plus this video needs to be shared:


Alright thats all I got.
C ya.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

too bad you didnt see any llaamaaas

sixth lie said...

I will not comment on this.