
And so the day has come. My poor poor Renji (Laptop) is all packed up and ready to leave me forever. It makes me really really sad. Ive had Renji for about 3 years or so and man I love him. He was cute. He was small enough to carry around everywhere. He was awesome. Then poor baby started to over heat and unintentionally started to burn my lap. I know he didnt mean it. But he was sick. Anyway... I called his Dell Doctors and told him about his condition and they said that it may no longer be safe for him to stay on. I was forced to wipe him clean and pack him up to send to Laptop heaven. *sniff sniff* I will miss you Renji my love. You were a great laptop. I love you Renji!!! My lap will never be the same without you. *muah*








5 comments:
Oh dang, sarah. all that over a laptop? and I thought i was super emotional. lol.
that was a cool lappy bc it hooked you up with it! but it was time to let it go and besides you got a super cool lappy to replace it with. cheer up!!!
Wow Sarah!!! I can understand being sad over a lappy.... but u actually composed an epitaph??????? lol
Hey Man. Renji was my baby. U know me and my gagets. they ALL my babies. I miss my renji. =(
Your laptop was a punk and owed me money.
Allingle
Post a Comment