Have an account?

Friday, July 09, 2010

Please drive carefully ...

** Song of the Day:  N/A  **

People should be more careful when driving.  Iqbal was dropping me off to work this morning and we decided to take the back roads.  Going down 16th we saw a bunch of geese trying to cross the road ... an empty road ... so we had to hit the breaks real hard.  Everyone behind us also hit the breaks except this one guy who thought he was so cool and ran into a couple of the geese.  I thought all was ok and none of them got seriously hurt because I saw one slightly limping away.  But when I looked up ahead of me I saw this one poor goose lying on the ground behind the guys car alive and in serious pain.  The guy then got out of his car and went to check up on the poor thing.  At least he did that.  I am not sure if he stayed and called animal control or not but just to be safe... I did.  I'm not even joking I seriously cant shake this off.  The guy was driving seriously fast and seeing that poor thing get hit so hard and then shiver in pain... I don't know.  I cant shake it.  

I hope the guy called someone and got those geese some help.  I don't know how someone wouldn't. I really hope he did ... ='( 

0 comments: