Have an account?

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My YouTube Channel

Hi Guys,
I just wanted to pop in here and let you guys know that I started a YouTube channel.  Haha yeah I know ... the first thing that comes to mind is ... "Why?!  What the hell is wrong with you."  But I actually do have a real reason for it.  As some of you already know, I am not a very big fan of posting up my personal pictures onto Facebook.  The only pictures that I put up there are profile pictures.  And since recently I have been actually uploading a bunch of my random videos and I don't like the whole shady Facebook privacy nonsense, I don't necessarily want to upload my videos there.  So I figured instead I might as well just link to my videos so this stuff doesn't end up "belonging" to Facebook.  Know what I mean?  And also there are people who at times (very often) that I know would like to be able to see these videos.  And plus ... why the heck not!!  lol.  Its exciting.  I love making videos and taking pictures and theres no better reason for starting a YouTube channel than that.  None!  =)  

So anyway before I forgot to actually give you the link to it, here is the YouTube Channel link:

You can also find this link on the About tab on this blog up above.  So go check it out and let me know what you think and I know some of these videos can be quite pointless =) lol.  But please do subscribe.
Thanks!!  =)

1 comments:

Sixth said...

I have one. I've had one for months. I have uploaded exactly zero videos so far. I should get on that.