Have an account?

Monday, June 07, 2010

Its Beautiful Outside!

* Song of the Day:  Travie Mccoy - Billionaire  **

Wow I am so behind in my 100 Ideas.  Behind in posting I mean.  I have all of them done.  I am not THAT much of a slacker.  Come on now.  =)  But its amazing outside.  I know its raining and its humid a little bit but thats why its gorgeous.  I love the heat.  I hate winter.  The hotter the better thats what I think.  

32 - List your 10 most important things - May 29, 20
  1. Spending time with Iqbal
  2. Spending time with my family
  3. My Phone
  4. My  Laptop
  5. My Camera
  6. My iPod
  7. My bed
  8. My Journal
  9. My car
  10. My makeup
33 - Recall your favorite childhood game - May 30, 2010
So me and Haider (my baby brother) used to have this list of random games that we made up.  Everyday we used to pick a game off the list and play it for hours.  They were ridiculous games like...
runing up and down the house in circles and so on.  So this one game that I remember we used to play alot was called "Kutti Sully".  Haha... dont ask about the name.  So we used to lie down on the ground on our backs and pick a word... either Kutti or Sully .... and then start rolling around the carpet for no reason in circles saying the word we picked.  LOL Why we did this or how we found it fun is just beyond me lol.  But thats what we did.  And thats why we always still do the strangest things when we hang out lol.

34 - Write an entry in your journal in really large letters - May 31, 2010 - Done
35 - Give away something you love - June 1, 2010 - Done


36 - List all the places you have lived - June 2, 2010
I have actually lived in many places since my parents are troopers and have always loved to travel.  I was born in Peshawar Pakistan and a month or so after I was born my parents took me to Saudi Arabia.  Now I am not sure if mom and dad had already been living there before I was born or not but thats not that important.  Anyway so my older brother used to go to a British school there which always seemed like so much fun.  When it was time for me to start going to school, my parents decided that it would be best if I started school back home in Pakistan.  So mom took me and my older brother and moved to Pakistan while dad stayed in Saudi.  So a couple times a year we used to go and visit my dad.  It was as if we lived in 2 different places all at once.  I have memories of being the same age with different experiences in both countries.  Its like I had 2 lives.  I loved it.  Then one day dad decided that he didn't want to live away from the family anymore and moved to Pakistan.  We spent the next 5 years living there.  When my older brother got into Cambridge he started to think about studying outside the country.  Mom and dad ...obviously reluctant at first agreed to send him out to Toronto.   So my brother was sent out here and he stayed with my aunt and uncle for a year.  He had quite a difficult time without us which all by himself in a different country so mom and dad decided to move.  It would also benefit me and my younger brother.  It seemed perfect.  So we moved.  Living in Toronto was very different from any of the other places I had lived and at first I didn't like it at all.  I spent the first 4 years hoping my parents would decide to move back (which was the original plan.  3 years and we will move back) But that never happened.  I am still here 15 years later... and Loving it!  I did also move out on my own to Calgary in order to complete my degree.  I was there for 6 months by myself.  It was great!  And even though I am not a home body ... I love being with my family no mater where they are ... hence I ran back home as fast as I could and have been here since.  I would however like to at some point in my life soon move out of Toronto for a little while.  Spend a couple of years in another country, in another culture, in a different space...


So in short, I have lived in:
- Saudi Arabia
- Pakistan
- Toronto, Markham
- Calgary
- Toronto, Scarborough

0 comments: