I have been busy as hell over the past couple weeks and have not had much time to do ... anything. To a point where I forgot I even had a blog. But now that I think things are back to normal.... which is ... semi non busy lol... I can get back to things. Like my 100 Ideas Project. Since I am behind about 19 things... Let me now catch up. So here goes!
37 - Study the face of someone you do not like - June 3, 2010
This is a tricky one. For me ... if I don't like someone ... I am unable to look at them because looking at them disgusts me. But I'm not one to 'hate' anyone either. Its really just not in me to do that because my parents have always been the most forgiving people I know and I admire that. And because of that I really am unable to hate anyone. lol However ... If someone pisses me off enough... I just kick them out of my life. I don't hate them... I just have nothing to do with them. Its not worth it. THEY are not worth it. I have even heard people say 'Oh its because you feel guilty for hating them so much'. No... Thats not it. Most people don't really understand the concept of
hate so in turn they make incorrect comments. Judgments. Assumptions. If I am sitting here not hating someone and you come along and assume I hate them and make inappropriate statements. I'm sorry... who are you? It doesn't work that way guys. Thats why we are taught to mind our own business when we are young. So we don't do this exact thing. Listen to your parents. =) lol and no... I clearly did not do this one.
hate so in turn they make incorrect comments. Judgments. Assumptions. If I am sitting here not hating someone and you come along and assume I hate them and make inappropriate statements. I'm sorry... who are you? It doesn't work that way guys. Thats why we are taught to mind our own business when we are young. So we don't do this exact thing. Listen to your parents. =) lol and no... I clearly did not do this one.
38 - Make a list of everything you buy in the next week - June 4, 2010
- Dads Fathers Day present
- Makeup
- BBQ stuff for my new BBQ
- BBQ
- Clothes for Iqbal
- Conditioner
- Face mask (which I am super excited to try!)
- Food
- Candle (present)
- Scented oil thingy from Claire De Lune! So awesome!
39 - Trace your footsteps - June 5, 2010
lol I have seriously big feet for a girl. *sigh*
40 - Make directions for a puppet - June 6, 2010
So here is what you do if you want to make a puppet:
- Walk up to your drawer
- Open your drawer
- Pull out a sock
- Stick your hand in the sock
- put all your fingers together
- bend your hand
- take your other hand and push some sock in between your fingers and thumb.
- TADA!
41 - Play with your food - June 7, 2010
I had rice. Playing with my food made it cold. That was not cool. I made a smiley face. But did not take a picture. lol.
42 - Physically alter a page - June 8, 2010
Everything has been about smiley's lately. I was holding onto a blank paper and decided to cut it up. You know when you fold a paper and then make little holes and cuts in it? and then you open it and it looks really cool? Well I was cutting away and when I was done and opened it... it just so happened that it had a smiley face in the middle of it. It was really cool. I was going to take a picture of it and post it up but I had guests in my house and It kinda got misplaced. Probably in the garbage... which the garbage man took today. lol.
43 - Draw your garbage - June 9, 2010
Didn't want to draw the garbage can so I drew this instead. lol
44 - Create a Postcard with an activity on it - June 10, 2010
Colour it in. lol Not very creative but whatever. You try doing a better job.
45 - Draw the individual items of you favorite outfit - June 11, 2010
My favourite outfit honestly consists of my tan jogging pants with the mini pockets and a big baggy T-shirt. Running shoes and my wrist brace. Oh and a pony tail. Even though I have become a little bit of a non grunge these days ... I am still the same old grunge monster Sarah at home. lol. Oh and a blanket, tea right off the stove, a movie and Iqbal are a part of that outfit. lol. Don't want to draw them though. Its not pretty. =)
Thats it for now!!






.jpg)
1 comments:
If your Page Navigation Links (Older Posts, Newer Posts) are not working with this template, here's what you need to do to fix this:
1. Goto EDIT HTML page.
2. Using CTRL+F, find any of the following link:
http://evo13.googlecode.com/files/nav-12.js
OR
http://all-in-one-blogger-widget.googlecode.com/files/paginator3000.js
3. When you find any of the above two links. Replace it with the link below:
https://www.opendrive.com/files/6549279_VT1Jl/paginator3000.js
4. Click SAVE and VIEW BLOG to see the page navigation links come back again.
That's it!
For any further assistance that you may require, please do ask :)
Thank you
Post a Comment