Sunday, August 08, 2010
Taste of the Danforth
** Song of the Day: Sean Kingston - Letting Go **
Me and Iqbal went to Taste of the Danforth the other night which was really nice. It was super busy. We hardly had any space to walk. Ended up colliding with a lot of angry people. Its surprising how angry and irritated people are when they are eating... or chewing ... or hungry ... Actually even if they are full and satisfied they are angry. Hmm... kinda tragic. Anyway we ended up trying out a bunch of things. Lamb, calamari, and a lot of other food. I had corn which was actually super amazing. I go up to the stall and I saw them dipping the corn in butter which I think is seriously gross. So I go up to him and I'm like .... give me one but don't put butter on it. And the guy looks at me and goes " I got chu! .... He got chu!" lol. So funny. Died laughing. Check out the video down below. The beginning is a little shaky because iPhones don't take good night videos. But it gets better I promise =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment