Went camping with the family. LIke sleep in tents ... make a fire ... cook your food ... camping. I'm a hotel girl! I'm not made to sleep on the ground in a tent with tree roots jabbing you in the back. Uncool! However... it was awesome but maybe a once in a lifetime thing for me. Even though I have been camping with my family many times before when I was little. Oh not anymore lol. Give me a cottage or a hotel room and I'm all set. =)
Before I got in the car to go home I was completely fine and energetic. The second my bum hit the seat ... a serious amount of tiredness came over me and I honestly seriously probably started to hallucinate. lol My little cousin Zaib was talking away the whole way there.... 2 hour drive by the way ... Man the kinda drama her friends are into is just
too much for a 12 year old. I'm glad shes not into that stuff. Anyway ... back on track here .... I got home and oh man I had guests over. I was so tired ... if I closed my eyes standing up ... I would have fallen asleep in half a second. They stayed till 4:30 and the second they left I honestly didnt even wait for my head to hit the pillow before I started to hear myself snore. Yes ... I snore when I'm tired. Everyone does. Even you!!! lol. So anyway I woke up about 8:30 at night and went downstairs to eat and had absoultly not energy to even warm up anything for myself. I popped some honey into my plate and ate it with 2 slices of bread. Even though I was super hungry ... Once I was done I was still starving but had no energy to get up. Anyway ... went back to bed around 11:30-ish and woke up for work this morning. And the second I see I have nothing to do ... I am so going home! lol.
Next time ... I dont care where people are staying... I'm going to a hotel for the night and coming back to join them in the morning. For Sure!!! lol





0 comments:
Post a Comment