** Song of the Day: Ching! **
Maybe I am the only one who talks about things like this but to be honest I can’t possibly be the only one who thinks about them. Things that don’t happen but maybe should. Things that don’t really affect our lives in any way what so ever but maybe if we had them and they suddenly disappeared … we would miss them.
Maybe I am the only one who talks about things like this but to be honest I can’t possibly be the only one who thinks about them. Things that don’t happen but maybe should. Things that don’t really affect our lives in any way what so ever but maybe if we had them and they suddenly disappeared … we would miss them.
Have you ever wondered what would be like if everything when completed made a sound … like a really light *ching* to let you know it’s done? Like drying nail polish. At that exact moment when the last little tiny piece of slightly wet nail polish suddenly closes in and dries, you hear a low subtle *ching* saying “I’m done… you are free to touch things now”. Or when you suddenly get that moment of clarity and things make sense you hear a sound that lets you know you are right. Wouldn’t things be just so much simpler? It would just be a confirmation on top of the self confirmation you already have. Don’t you think?
I think it would be an amazing thing to have. But maybe I really am the only one who thinks this way. But now you are also thinking about it. Aren’t you? =)
xoxo
Sarah






0 comments:
Post a Comment