** Song of the Day: Rihanna - Disturbia **
Every now and then I have this strange dream where I find myself back home in Pakistan in my old house. I am sitting around in my parents bedroom with my mom watching this show that she is obsessed with. I know nothing about this show and she starts to explain it to me so that I can also get into it. And while she is filling me in I look around and find all these people also sitting in the room EVERYWHERE watching the show with us. Now this show slowly somehow becomes somewhat reality TV. So I look around and figure I should go home and walk say bye to my mom. She gives me a book that is supposed to be a complete DVD set for that show... but it’s a book... and the pages of the book come out. And she tells me... It’s your job to keep this safe and make sure you get back all the other pages from any of the people who have borrowed.
So I take the book and walk outside. I find myself outside in the snow wearing a big jacket, scarf, hat, gloves ... all the winter stuff to keep me warm. And there is lots of snow... but it’s not cold. I walk up to my brothers who I see just standing around talking and we decide we should go get some coffee. We start to walk and this lady with a 2 year old kid walks up to me and says "Sarah! You were right... it did help my baby... I need you to help him again. I must have another page from that book. Whichever one you think would help again." So I tell her fine and tell her to meet me tomorrow somewhere I can’t remember.
Now in this dream... all this that happened isn't really the important part. It's what the show was about that scares me a little bit. But for some reason I can never remember what that show is about. I have a general feel of the environment and the atmosphere of the whole show... and I can see the main characters face because I remember it very clearly but that is all I can remember. But every time I have this dream... I wake up being slightly freaked out ... and stay like that pretty much all day. Another strange thing about this dream.... How and where my mom tells me this story is always different. Where I meet my brothers and that lady is always different.... but the show is always the same. What my mom says to me is always the same and what me and that lady talk about is the same and the conversation between me and my brothers is always the same. All those people are always there. Just the place it happens is always different. Strange..... I really wonder what it means.
xoxo
Sarah






0 comments:
Post a Comment