Have an account?

Friday, December 17, 2010

I Will Be Oh So Grateful

** Song of the Day: Fall Out Boy - Sugar We're Going Down **

** Best Thing in the World - Mugs that come with their own spoon **

Most Xbox and PS3 users use their consoles as more than just gaming systems.  Me being one of them... I use mine to watch movies, access data from my PC, and of course I at times need to check out my YouTube Subscription videos.  I love my TV and prefer to use that to watch any kind of media rather than my small dinky yet super amazing little laptop screen.  I'm sure all of you guys do as well.  And the one issue I have with doing that is the typing without an actual keyboard.  I feel like im back in the early 2000's where you had to type one letter at a time on your stupid 1" cell phone screen.  Wow! How I don't miss that.  lol.  Anyway so usually the problem can be solved by getting one of those keyboards that connect to your system OR you can just get that dinky little keyboard attachment.  But that to me requires waaaayyy to much effort.  I'm a techie ... I'm lazy.  Shortcuts with IT related things is my life.  I don't want a million remotes for my home theater set up.  I dont want an extra attachment, and i definetly don't want something big and klunky sitting in my living room.  Im a girl... I hate clutter lol.  

So getting to the point ... I was browsing as always and saw this!


Oh man! How this makes me so excited.  I don't know how long really it has existed for... because its only for TiVo.  And well ... I don't have TiVo.  But what would be great ... is if people get on this.  Seriously... I don't even know if they exist on regular universal remotes or not but if not ... come on makers of universal remotes.  This is so not hard.  Do it and make my life alot easier.  
Thank you.

xoxo


Sarah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

if that remote could be used as a ps3/xbox controller that would be perfect!

Sarah Q. said...

exactly!!! *sigh* =)