Have an account?

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Happy 2011!

** Song of the Day:  Far East Movement - Rocketeer **
** Best Thing in the World:  The first sip of water in the morning that lines your stomach **

Hullo Hullo!!
Happy New Year!!!!!
Hope all of you had an amazing new years eve and a super awesome start to the new year.  I know I did.  New Years Eve was awesome!  We went out to a party and had more fun than we expected.  It was amazing!!  The next 3 days I spent sitting at home in my PJ's.  Lol.  Which was also amazing.  My siblings ended up coming over on new years day.  My friend ended up coming over the next day and I spent all day with my hubby the next day.  And now I am at work!  Spending time with my work family =).  No one really wants to work first day back.  =)

Alot happened last year... good things and bad and I'm carrying all the good things over with me into 2011 and letting those things inspire my new year and leave all the bad things behind.  I think everyone should do that because it makes you feel amazing.  

I don't usually make resolutions because I don't believe in setting goals for yourself only because its a new year.  I set goals for myself throughout the year and make sure I get there.  But this time the new year just happened to come right in time for when I was ready to set a couple new goals for myself.... and here they are:

1.  Yes... the very typical ... Get in shape lol
For as long as I can remember I have been super fit.  But over the past 3 years or so I have been slacking major.  And need to get back to feeling like myself.  So thats what I will do.  So starting today ... I will work out 4-5 times a week ... and by July1st I should be at a point where I am able to start toning up.  Done and done!

2.  Parkour Lessons 
Once I am somewhat in shape, I am planning on taking Parkour lessons.  At least take a few classes.  I have always been obsessed with the way these people can move and I plan to take a lesson or two and see if its something i can do or not.  Not that I plan on being as insane as any of these people.  But its something cool to learn... even if its only half a percent of what they do.  If you don't know what Parkour is ... check it out.



3.  I am going to start working on my plan to do Interior Decorating on the side.  Once I have a good handle on everything I will formally start it up as a business.  In a couple years.  =)  Hopefully!!  =)


4.  Less Stress,  more laughter.


Aaand thats it!  lol  
So everyone stop stressing and smile more because everything always works out in the end and no matter what you do... you will be great.  Hope you all have an amazing 2011 =)

xoxo

Sarah

0 comments: