Have an account?

Monday, January 31, 2011

New "Gadget"

Everyone has an iPhone or some sort of high tech smart phone these days.  I myself am also one of the biggest tech geeks and own an iPhone 4 and I love it.  It does so much ... a phone is no longer just a phone.  I personally don't like using my phone all the time.  There is a time and place for everything.  I don't use my phone at the dining table or when I have company.  I don't take calls or bust out my phone just to check the weather or check a text message at restaurant.  Especially when I am on vacation!  But sometimes you cant help yourself. These things can be a little too much to handle at times and I can see why most people these days have very little social skills because of it.  Don't get me wrong, I love my iPhone but sometimes you just want something simpler.  Something that doesn't make annoying sounds and sing overplayed songs at you.  



That is the reason why I am tempted to get the John's Phone.  Especially the new Gold edition that came out.  I love it.  Its simple.  Lets you make calls and answer calls.  Looks sexy and thats it!  I will get it one day .. and keep it with me when i go on vacation or when I don't want to be bothered just as an emergency phone. So that I can receive calls and make them but have no other distractions =).  Its nice to be free of it sometimes.  And besides ... its GOLD!  Come on!

XOXO
Sarah

0 comments: