Have an account?

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Bored

** Song of the Day:  Florence And The Machine - Dog Days Are Over **
** Best thing in the world:  Taking your time getting ready and feeling awesome **

I was feeling yucky today when I woke up.  I have those days sometimes.  Just random days where you just feel gross for no reason at all.  So I wake up and go downstairs to get something to eat… only to find my raisin cinnamon bread almost finished.  Boo!  So I take 2 of the last 4 slices and toast them.  Usually that makes me feel better but after eating I didn’t feel any less gross.  So I figured I’d watch some ‘Dog Whisperer’.  Which also didn’t help.  So I went upstairs and got ready.  And since I was really bored I decided to play around with my makeup.  Took me a good half hour or maybe more but now I look awesome and my eye shadow looks awesome and I feel much much much better.  Taking your time getting ready without interruptions is one of the most relaxing things for me.  Try it out.  It seriously makes you feel 100 times better.  Love it  =)

photo1

xoxo
Sarah

2 comments:

SOHA15 said...

Getting ready without interuptions is almost impossible for me nowadays. I'm always rushed, always only half ready. :(

Sarah Qureshi said...

hey, I seriously like your randomness n guess wht im sarahqureshi.wordpress.com! Wicked, ya?