Have an account?

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Subway System In Sweden

** Song of the Day:  Michael Jackson - Hold My Hand  **

** Best thing in the world:  The feeling you get the second you turn off your PC at work and are leaving for vacation the next morning =) **

I have traveled a lot in my life.  My parents have always been into exploring and visiting new places and seeing the world.  And by traveling with them our whole lives, me and my brothers have inherited that same sense of curiosity and love for traveling.  However over the past few years or so ever since I have gotten busy with university and now work... I have been slacking in that department.  But fortunately enough my husband also has that same kind of interest in traveling as I do and we go somewhere every year.  Either a few small trips locally a year or one big trip overseas and it is amazing.   However, for the past couple years we have gotten so carried away with work and life in general that we have not had a chance to even think about making a big trip.  But I have a wishlist of places I want to see.  I have a jar...well I used to have a jar which has now been misplaced during the move from my parents to my husbands place lol ... but anyway I have a list which is once again going into a new jar which has names of all the places I want to visit in my life and all the things I want to see and do.  I have today added one more thing to that list.  The subway system in Sweden.  When you look down below at the pictures you will see exactly why =)




 

 








Beautiful isn't it?

xoxo
Sarah

1 comments:

cK said...

Wow!!! I wanna go to Sweden too! That subway system looks insane!