Have an account?

Friday, October 28, 2011

ZzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.......

** Song of the Day:  Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger **

I have had the most stressful, hectic and exhausting week of my life.  And it is still not over.  I started a new job on Monday at a software company in Mississauga.  Mind you I live in Scarborough/Pickering.  Why and what made me do this to myself is not something I would like to be questioned about.  I get it... It was a little bit of a stupid idea.  But now that I'm in it .... I'm in it!  So I wake up at 5:45 am every morning so that I have enough time to get ready and be out of the house and on the highway by 6:40 am.  I get on the highway and some stupid ass driver HAS to ram himself into another car and cause a jam.  So driving through a parking lot highway is not fun.  I get to work either half an hour too early or half an hour late.... for 8:00 am.  THEN I sit and sit and sit.  I read documents and wait to get trained.  I read things that I don't really understand so my brain goes into serious overload.  Except ... it doesn't explode.... it hasn't.... yet.  Then when everything is done and the day is over... I run out of the office in a serious panic to TRY and beat traffic.  What happens.... Everyone is trying to be smart... and of course i get stuck in traffic.  A couple hours of stresfull driving later I get home.  I am starving... I'm exhausted.... and I eat.  Then what do I have to do.... STUDY!  I am ALSO taking a course which I have to go to class for every Saturday for 7 hours.  I have an assignment due tomorrow.... I also have my final exam tomorrow.  So when I get home... after reading and breaking my brain all day.... I have to hurry up and get over it so I can cram my broken brain with more information.  By the time I am done overworking my brain and have reached the limit Its 11.  I of course dont get time in the morning to shower.... of course not... so I get my ass in the washroom and take a shower... wash my hair... blow dry it and straighten it.  Get into bed.  I pretty much blink... or what feels like a literal blink.... I hear my freakin alarm!  

I am tired.... I need sleep... and I need to stop freakin reading!  I just have to get through tonight and tomorrow.  After 3 I should be free for at least one day.... Oh good god! =(

xoxo
Sarah

0 comments: