But it has definitely been an eventful disappearance. Many good things have happened and many many sad ones. And I have realized both teach us very different things. Happiness in your life gives you an abundance of people/friends around you to join in the good times which makes you loose track of your own self at times. But what I have realized is that you need these sad and unfortunate moments to bring you back to self realization. It gives you a chance to stop and think about who you are and how far or close that person is from what you have always wanted to be or thought you were. It puts a lot of things into perspective for you about yourself because it gives you a chance to stop for a while and think. I have realized we don't do that much anymore. We keep our lives as busy as we possibly can because we at that moment think we are trying to keep up with life. But life was never meant to be that busy or stressful or hectic and that is what makes us loose focus from what truly is important. Life is not meant to be about "Me" .... its supposed to be about how "I" live my life and in return ... how that affects the people around me, because believe me ... what you do and how you carry on does affect others who love you and care about you. This way ... life is still about "Me", but its about a better, happier, stress free and a more positive "Me". And that cant possibly be bad =)
R.I.P Khala Ami. You will be missed ... forever, because you were an amazing person who has affected all our lives in a way no one ever could and we love you.





0 comments:
Post a Comment