** Song of the Day: LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It **
I don't usually post stuff like this but this was just too awesome to pass up.
I was in serious need of a new facewash and I have been looking around for one for weeks. So as I was wondering around at the mall I couldnt resit walking into Lush. I love the stuff in that store... even though I dont buy much from them... I love browsing and smelling all the awesome stuff they have. Everything smells so good!
While I'm in there, I remembered reading somewhere that they have really good face care products. So I proceed to ask the girl about it and the excitement on her face was incredible! She asked me a few .. ok maybe more than a few ... questions about my skin type and all that jazz. And then picked up this chunk of black coal. Initially I looked at it and was like ... Um im not putting that black crap on my face u crazy girl. And then she asked me to humor her and proceeded to do a little demonstration on my hand! I am not joking! After she was done ... my skin felt incredible. Then she showed me a toner and a moisturizer which also blew my mind! Their products really are amazing. And ofcourse I bought the whole skin regimen.
I go home and tell Iqbal (my husband) about it and he had the exact same reaction I did... except he actually said it out loud to me. So I made him suck it up and try it. And mind you ... hes VERY picky about the products he uses. It took him a few min but at the end when it was all done and over with... he was very impressed and ofcourse tried to hijack my facewash. Which is never going to happen lol.
So conclusion.... Go get it! Freakin amazing stuff.
Heres what I bought. So good guys! Get them to give you a demo. Trust me!
Tea Tree Water Toner Water
Oh and I have very strangly normal/oily skin so you may want to make sure they give you what works best for your skin. Just sayin' =)
xoxo
Sarah






0 comments:
Post a Comment